Have a gtg board member that needs your help

hedge

life takes guts
if he didn't pay the $150 yearly premium for renters insurance that he is an idiot.

tippin20s

I got my truck stolen Sunday. I know how he feels. Luckily I have insurance, and if they don't find it within two weeks, they'll cut me a check. Meanwhile, I have a Nissan Altima for a rental, but it's a PITA to get all my softball gear in and out of it. I miss my truck.

Luckily I have a bunch of family that could take me in during a time of need like this. Some people aren't so furtunate.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
$100 sent,
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 2SY36083P19933503)

Sent to:
XXXXX Napalo (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email:
[email protected]
Amount sent:
$100.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
$100.00 USD

Date:
Nov 2, 2012
Time:
10:05:44 PDT
Completed

Subject:
You have sent $100.00 USD to XXXX Napalo with PayPal
Funding Type:
PayPal Balance
Funding Source:
$100.00 USD - PayPal Account

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
I got my truck stolen Sunday. I know how he feels. Luckily I have insurance, and if they don't find it within two weeks, they'll cut me a check. Meanwhile, I have a Nissan Altima for a rental, but it's a PITA to get all my softball gear in and out of it. I miss my truck.

Luckily I have a bunch of family that could take me in during a time of need like this. Some people aren't so furtunate.

GTFO of here with this logic

Simmer17

Addicted to Softballfans
Label printed, and some nice clothes boxed up...headed to Mel. No one is saying you need to send him $1000 or your nice clothes. If you have some extra cash to spare or some clothes you no longer wear then help a bro out. This could happen to anyone at anytime!

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
Wow... there is a time and place for everything. Some of your ignorant opinions are really not needed. Can we be a bit more respectable? This is an open warning, think before you post. I hope you are never in a position where you need similar help.

Thank you fellas who stepped up to help a fellow board bro in a time of need.

SESC1001

FSU Nation
$100 sent,

Sent to:
Email:
[email protected]
Amount sent:
$100.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
$100.00 USD

Date:
Nov 2, 2012
Time:
Completed

Subject:
Funding Type:
PayPal Balance
Funding Source:

Thanks Bobby much appreciated.........

SESC1001

FSU Nation
Wow... there is a time and place for everything. Some of your ignorant opinions are really not needed. Can we be a bit more respectable? This is an open warning, think before you post. I hope you are never in a position where you need similar help.

Thank you fellas who stepped up to help a fellow board bro in a time of need.

Thank you for all pm's and the help everyone. I agree with Saint, some the of remarks are out of line ......I will continue to do my best to answer this thread & pm's as much as possible.....

SESC1001

FSU Nation
Label printed, and some nice clothes boxed up...headed to Mel. No one is saying you need to send him $1000 or your nice clothes. If you have some extra cash to spare or some clothes you no longer wear then help a bro out. This could happen to anyone at anytime!

Yes, this is very true...............

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a xxl usssa tyja jacket up for sale on here. If he'd like it I'll send it to him for free. I'll also see what other xxl and xxxl clothes i have.

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
$100 sent,

nice bobby

It's a ****ty situation but I have a hard time feeling sorry for someone that had a 7-10 day notice that a terrible storm was coming their way and apparently didn't do anything to protect their stuff.

where da **** are you going to put a whole house of stuff at ****head?

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
A buddy of mine lost everything as well...I have a Freak Limited of his for sale on the boards if anyone is interested in helping him out...don't mean to thread jack, but would love to help as many people as possible.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
It's a ****ty situation but I have a hard time feeling sorry for someone that had a 7-10 day notice that a terrible storm was coming their way and apparently didn't do anything to protect their stuff.

As bamaboy so kindly put it. Where the **** would you put a HOUSE FULL of stuff on 7 days notice?

Fatt_Tony_13

Fatt boy on a diet...
I have a couple sweatshirts, a few t-shirts and a couple polos to send his way. Not anything fancy, just things that sit in my closet not getting worn. Ill throw some other things in too.

SESC1001

FSU Nation
A buddy of mine lost everything as well...I have a Freak Limited of his for sale on the boards if anyone is interested in helping him out...don't mean to thread jack, but would love to help as many people as possible.

Feel free to post his information as well so we can help.............

Trung1130

FREE AGENT FOR LIFE
He lives in Union Beach, NJ. Union City is across the river from NYC. Union Beach is beachside community by Sandy Hook

cpl40475

Coach
this sucks!!! If I didnt have family thats basically in the same boat (helping them out) Id help out also. They live in Lakehurst and got hit pretty hard also. To all the negatives on here, I really hope you all are never put in that spot.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Sent a measley 10$ and would challange all the GTG board members to do the same,it will do him a lot more good than you>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
$100 sent,

Sent to:
Email:
[email protected]
Amount sent:
$100.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
$100.00 USD

Date:
Nov 2, 2012
Time:
Completed

Subject:
Funding Type:
PayPal Balance
Funding Source:

Outstanding, wish I could afford to do this bump.