Factory hitters

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
You've gotta kiss CL22s ass and never ever ever own anything other then Demarini. Gotta have a DeMarini bat, bag, glove, towel, batting gloves, hat, and arm band. Also, you've got to learn to hype up every bat as the hottest bat you've ever swung. Lastly, tell everyone that the (insert bat here) made you put down your ASA RD28.

350x

Demarini Advisory Staff
You've gotta kiss CL22s ass and never ever ever own anything other then Demarini. Gotta have a DeMarini bat, bag, glove, towel, batting gloves, hat, and arm band. Also, you've got to learn to hype up every bat as the hottest bat you've ever swung. Lastly, tell everyone that the (insert bat here) made you put down your ASA RD28.

jack ...is pretty close here sept u don't need to kiss anything or hype anything the batts do that all on there on!! and it does help to be helpful and not just flap your lips ..cuz there is guys watching:eek:

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
jack ...is pretty close here sept u don't need to kiss anything or hype anything the batts do that all on there on!! and it does help to be helpful and not just flap your lips ..cuz there is guys watching:eek:

This guy is correct

Don't ever listen to any of Jack Rook's posts ...

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
The new program is called Demarini Grassroots Advocate ...

If you are pushing the brand around you locally and getting Demarini sticks in the hands of people who have never swung them u will get your shot.....eventually.

It's not for everyone I can tell you that

It's not as easy to get into this program as it once was...

Takes hard work and dedication to do it right

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans

If you are pushing the brand around you locally and getting Demarini sticks in the hands of people who have never swung them u will get your shot.....eventually.

I've put more Demarinis in people's hands then a lot of their factory hitters. People see me hit a bomb, ask what bat it is, then next week they show up with it at the fields.

But lately I've been swinging more Eastons and Mikens because DeMarini has been slacking on their game.

DeeMo28

Addicted to Softballfans

The spoken truth!

Daurbanlegend

BP Legend
Hard work & insane dedication! It's not always about who can hit harder but more of how people friendly you are. Being a factory hitteraain't easy trust me when I tell you.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Look up hendo09 on this board..... he has about 7/8 demars in his bag... when I met him a year ago he didn't have none... I've put plenty of demars in other players hands... Nobody ever notices me lol.. Even broke some of my bats that I don't have returns on in the process... Just to show players what their missing out on... I swing them cause they make a helluva product... But these things aren't cheap...!

Donkeypuncher

Addicted to Softballfans
Look up hendo09 on this board..... he has about 7/8 demars in his bag... when I met him a year ago he didn't have none... I've put plenty of demars in other players hands... Nobody ever notices me lol.. Even broke some of my bats that I don't have returns on in the process... Just to show players what their missing out on... I swing them cause they make a helluva product... But these things aren't cheap...!
this is true...you should push weight and get big like mike or fox...:eek:

cyoung187

Coach
I've switched many to demarini, but being a factory hitter seems like work. Which is exactly the opposite reason I play softball.

peteypab24

Addicted to Softballfans
Does anyone

Have any real advice for this guy? Like who can he talk to? What's the expectations for a factory hitter? How do you get the opportunity to be one? What does Demarion's supply you with if you are one?

UtahD

Coach
Have any real advice for this guy? Like who can he talk to? What's the expectations for a factory hitter? How do you get the opportunity to be one? What does Demarion's supply you with if you are one?

He should contact his local FH and ask about the program, especially about the Demarini Grassroots program.

But for the most part Goosepimp and Daurbanlegend are spot on with what they mentioned on this thread.

Last edited:

Pinky12

I love teh PINK!

I thought my advice was on point?

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
I run the factory hitter program .... Just email me at [email protected] and we can discuss it further.

It doesn't take much really just need to be the right fit for DeMarini.

I gotta say, I do like that it seems you have been on here alot more lately. Maybe I wasn't paying as much attention before, but you'll have that.

Joker

i think this is what most are after

dish0005

'murica!
so honestly its a mix of what everyone here has said..... Jackrook isn't 100% wrong or right.... You do have to swing Demarini exclusively, let people use them, grassroots marketing.... and its not free.
Similar to the Combat Advisory Program, but maybe not $500.... but you get a lot from Combat, not sure about Demarini

Begs

Addicted to Softballfans

This is spot on!

sticknopper

GS Sports
It's a lot of reping the d and not worrying about making money or free stuff. You do it cause you like to help people and share your knowledge. Like ppl say you treat them right they treat you right.