Factory hitters

JAMESBRO760

Addicted to Softballfans
I've put more Demarinis in people's hands then a lot of their factory hitters. People see me hit a bomb, ask what bat it is, then next week they show up with it at the fields.

But lately I've been swinging more Eastons and Mikens because DeMarini has been slacking on their game.

This is a bull faced lie if you want the best possible ASA and Utrip bats on the market you'll own a J3A and a CL22 Stadium.

T B

You've gotta kiss CL22s ass and never ever ever own anything other then Demarini. Gotta have a DeMarini bat, bag, glove, towel, batting gloves, hat, and arm band. Also, you've got to learn to hype up every bat as the hottest bat you've ever swung. Lastly, tell everyone that the (insert bat here) made you put down your ASA RD28.

I've never met CL22 in person so I haven't kissed his ass, I don't have a demarini bat bag or arm band, & yes I have swung the competitions bats. That's what I started with, when I picked up a demarini I sold everything that starts with w & m. If you truly love the brand for the brand, and push the product without personal gain with some luck you will get noticed.

T B

Nothing in this world is free. Being a rep for any bat company is a ton of work. You have to be at the fields constantly promoting your product. My personal opinion is that if you don't believe 100% in the product you're promoting, then you are wasting your time. And you have to understand that it's not what you can get out of the company you are representing, but rather how you can be a benefit to them. It takes a unique individual to put that much time and effort into something just so you can see a guy swinging a bat that you got for him. At least, that's why I do it. Just my .02 cents.

^^^^this^^^^

bigballs21

Banned User
The so called factory hitter in Az is a joke! dude lives in BFE Arizona and isnt at any local tourneys for people to demo bats or any type of bp sessions plus he got himself banned from here so yea that worked out for Demarini making him a FH.

Pinky12

I love teh PINK!
The so called factory hitter in Az is a joke! dude lives in BFE Arizona and isnt at any local tourneys for people to demo bats or any type of bp sessions plus he got himself banned from here so yea that worked out for Demarini making him a FH.

You're banned too so stfu lmao

CL22

Addicted to Softballfans

I like to think that he isnt at the tourneys you are at???? i could be wrong but its happened before.... one in the state isnt the smartest move per say but its what i had budget for. Time will tell if my choices of Factory Hitters are the "right" ones . as far as him getting banned, i would like to think he was trying to do the right thing for the brand and just overstepped his bounds this happens from time to time when people get excited about what they are doing.

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
it's pretty simple

sell in your local area and not on the boards then u can live a ban free life on softball fans.

Begs

Addicted to Softballfans
it's pretty simple

sell in your local area and not on the boards then u can live a ban free life on softball fans.

Lol this is pretty simple!!!! I have been saying it for months now...maybe someone will listen to Goose because his name is now in bold!?!?

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
I like to think that he isnt at the tourneys you are at???? i could be wrong but its happened before.... one in the state isnt the smartest move per say but its what i had budget for. Time will tell if my choices of Factory Hitters are the "right" ones . as far as him getting banned, i would like to think he was trying to do the right thing for the brand and just overstepped his bounds this happens from time to time when people get excited about what they are doing.

What's the 'right thing for the brand'? :confused:

350x

Demarini Advisory Staff
What's the 'right thing for the brand'? :confused:

really :confused: u need to ask this ...somone wanted a bat and the store didnt have one so the best thing for the brand is to get the guy a bat that he is looking for ..

yes... he over stepped and broke the law of sbf's doing it

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
really :confused: u need to ask this ...somone wanted a bat and the store didnt have one so the best thing for the brand is to get the guy a bat that he is looking for ..

Yes, really. Just thought the Factory Hitters were suppose to pitch the brand, not sell bats. Instead we see numerous factory hitters selling bats and not pointing them to retailers. So again, what's the 'right thing for the brand'? I understand you want to get the bats into peoples hands but it seems to be at the expense of retailers.

I'm not attacking anyone, just having a conversation. I could be wrong, just seeing a pattern.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member

That's not what he did, FYI.

Damo

<font color=#cc3333"> MADE IN CANADA!</font>
And here lies yet another problem with the boards...they're not gonna tell us. They'll just wait to until someone makes the same mistake and bust their ass too! ;)

Yeah mods being crazy a few weeks ago before the new rules I got a infraction for selling a niw vx2u?????? Rules clearly state no sales of "Store" exclusives not "Country" exclusives :confused:
Half them don't know the rules and just start power tripping and throwing infractions at everyone about anything clearly I was right! It's a country exclusive not store but still have the infraction against me and doesn't expire:mad:
Btw how many of these can you get :p