Team GTFO ver 1.3

devils5607

Professional Douchebag
And that's probably your gf in your avy pic too isn't it:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. I swear you are the long lost brother of the ss that use to play with jt and I

I hear that a lot, people always tell me I remind them so someone they know. Must be cause I look so damn good.

Bishop I've lost the radio. My daughter has figured out how to operate it and its now hers. She will cut it on and start dancing. Its a hoot.

MoeKnowsSoftbal

Addicted to Softballfans
The camera I brought is my girlfriend's. It has a pretty big sd card in it. Bigger than the card reader slot on my comp. I gotta wait until I go to her house on Thursday to get them off the card. I'll try to post them that night. There's over 100 of em on the card.

Strawberry

Shin Killer
I will let y'all know about the shine.

I hit at people that pissed me off... Except for pat, I wanted to burn him!

Our last game defensively was what we should have done all day. I'm sorry for wanting to pitch and get hit at! :rolleyes:

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Bishop I've lost the radio. My daughter has figured out how to operate it and its now hers. She will cut it on and start dancing. Its a hoot.

It happens that easy at my house as well. They are like 2 1/2' tall bullies that take what they want and you never see it again

Foster51

Hide yo kids!!!!
Sounds like you guys had some fun sorry again for not making this one I hope I am we'll enough o make the next one

ogsoftballplaye

Doubt I make another this year. We bout to get tournies rolling here so. Yall should plan to come up here next year and play in the Winter Worlds in Myrtle Beach. Best fields you will ever play on. All turf. I love em. 325' fences. I love playing there.

Country35

Banned User
Doubt I make another this year. We bout to get tournies rolling here so. Yall should plan to come up here next year and play in the Winter Worlds in Myrtle Beach. Best fields you will ever play on. All turf. I love em. 325' fences. I love playing there.

Make sure they bring wink's geriatric ass, I need to say hi to his wife!

Dude you were cracking me up at the kilt. We should have traded FC for you.
Yep team 2 for you next year.
I am all around more awesome than FC. See if you can setup a trade with draft picks to get us in place for the next tourney
I'm thinking about setting up an Atlanta Superdraft.
Make sure they bring wink's geriatric ass, I need to say hi to his wife!
Country we need a single evil. I pancaked one and we'd like a warranty replacement.

Gadawgs29

Banned User
:rolleyes: Lol. It's all good. I think both teams had just as much fun. I compliment you on your consistency sir. You ruined an evil ball with that Cartel of yours. How did you like my Avarice btw?

thats y i think we should have just played best of 3 against each other and gone beer league style. **** all those guys who didn't wanna have fun out there

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
U tried to kill Danny out the gate lol. I was like dang kid wasn't playing about hitting it up there lol.

It was funny after he caught it, for that split second when I hit it my eyes were probably as big as dinner plates. It was the perfect storm of pitch location, angle of deliver and body position, and i killed that ball. He balleted around it like i lobbed it to him.

ogsoftballplaye

E7CACB88-885C-46A8-8405-3743C8DC2C55-7871-000004236487BCDF.jpg

Look at the calf muscles on this guy.:rolleyes: First middle shot.:D