Team GTFO ver 1.3

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
We beat the Clinic 26-6 in the mud and rain. Spartans were the only team that hung around so they were put in the finals by default against us. Carlton offered us our bat that we won and a dozen balls to just skip the finals and go home so we took it. Went 5-0 on the day and played some very good teams in Turk Automotive and Live Action.

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
You too man, heal that leg. It was good to see us play well without our pitcher, LF and MI.

On a side note, now I'm sick as ****.

Strawberry

Shin Killer
Six stitches fellas.

04B85775-7CB6-4EC1-A2AC-0DDFF675E070-1777-0000021C775360AF.jpg

Strawberry

Shin Killer
Btw, I had a smoking hot ass nurse doing my X-ray. I told her she better keep going higher when she started rubbing my leg to get the shot

BigD-#7

Addicted to Softballfans
You should have asked her if she ever watched Duck Dynasty. Tell her you are loaded from selling duck calls and would like to give her a little duck call of your own.

igo4uga0586

Addicted to Softballfans
Brett was on to something, you need to sue that shin guard company.

They will probably say something about using the guards for a purpose other than what they were designed for.

Glad you are ok though Strawberry! We thought you had a broken shin from the sound, none of us knew you were wearing guards!

Strawberry

Shin Killer
It's aching this morning but all is well. Six stitches aint my record but oh well. Like I've said before. Just like hockey

Strawberry

Shin Killer
They will probably say something about using the guards for a purpose other than what they were designed for.

Glad you are ok though Strawberry! We thought you had a broken shin from the sound, none of us knew you were wearing guards!

You should invest in some!

onlyworth10

I Quit
Happy super bowl Sunday men.. got the smoker loaded up with a 25lb brisket, 5 racks of ribs, 2 whole chickens, and some sausage..its cooking away and im drinking beer...prolly my favorite day of the year.. Hope you guys have a great day

JT20

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^^^Party at Danny's sounds like good eating. Just pizza, wings, and beer for me tonight.

bigcountry77

Addicted to Softballfans
Going the Cajun route over here. Alligator tail, boudan, and a few other things that I can't spell. Going to be a good day

ATL Rookie

Manager
I aint cooking ****. heading over to Tilted Kilt at ***berland for the game. This also means no drinking, but oh well. Got to work tomorrow and have some pain in the ass work to do.

wink

Winkleton
Happy super bowl Sunday men.. got the smoker loaded up with a 25lb brisket, 5 racks of ribs, 2 whole chickens, and some sausage..its cooking away and im drinking beer...prolly my favorite day of the year.. Hope you guys have a great day

Oh MAN!
If you lived closer, i would be crashing this.