Team GTFO ver 1.3

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I got 2 left, then the gym, then I will negate the gym by drinking margaritas and eating fajitas

mother****er this **** sounds good as hell , I think hrd just figured out what I'm eating for dinner. It will make me very gassy for everyone in the dugout tomorrow morning at 8:30 when we play our first game so it will be a double win for me , thanks hrd

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
mother****er this **** sounds good as hell , I think hrd just figured out what I'm eating for dinner. It will make me very gassy for everyone in the dugout tomorrow morning at 8:30 when we play our first game so it will be a double win for me , thanks hrd

So sad ill be missing this:cool:

BigD-#7

Addicted to Softballfans
Looks like everyone had a good time last weekend. Sorry I missed it fellas. I guess you really never know what life has in store from one day to the next. But outside of that it sounds like a few of you will be at Metro tomorrow. I'll be up there playing so I still may get a chance to meet a few of you but by the sounds of I may need to stay away from Justin. :cool:

Strawberry

Shin Killer
Sorry bout your gramma Donovan.

There ain't nothing great about the bathrooms at metro. I bring baby wipes and **** in the woods if I have to

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Looks like everyone had a good time last weekend. Sorry I missed it fellas. I guess you really never know what life has in store from one day to the next. But outside of that it sounds like a few of you will be at Metro tomorrow. I'll be up there playing so I still may get a chance to meet a few of you but by the sounds of I may need to stay away from Justin. :cool:

Yeah man looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend. What time is y'all's first game?

BigD-#7

Addicted to Softballfans
I hear ya man. The first time I played at Metro they ran out of toilet paper. Ever since that day I always carry a roll in my softball clothes bag just in case I ever get caught in a bad situation.

-Justin - our first game is at 9:30am. Not sure who we are playing yet but it's gonna be a cold one for sure.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I hear ya man. The first time I played at Metro they ran out of toilet paper. Ever since that day I always carry a roll in my softball clothes bag just in case I ever get caught in a bad situation.

-Justin - our first game is at 9:30am. Not sure who we are playing yet but it's gonna be a cold one for sure.

Yeah I'm not looking forward to the 8:30 kickoff at all but somebody's got o play early I guess

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
What do you guys think of our new jerseys?

39af62cfa9f984d6dedda0defd239ead_zps502da787.jpg

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
The neckline will be trimmed in black like the sleeves as well. I can't wait to get them , hopefully in time for the start to the season

rejones28

Phat Daddy!
Wish I was playing today :(, but I am still jacked up from the pulled muscle. Gonna try and hit some bp toomorrow to see how it is. Good luck to everyone that is playing. Oh, and you suck!:p:rolleyes: