Post Pix of Your Mizuno Gloves!

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
It's a normal 12.75" glove. Here it is next to my PROS303-125 12.75"

D41653EA-E63C-4294-9B3F-2CBBE145DE83-162-0000000DF0591334_zps0cd0cb11.jpg

Its got VERY long Fingers....DEEP narrow pocket.
Love mine!

F

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
Forgive me if I posted these already, but I don't believe I have.
My new baby. Last pic shows the color difference between this glove and the GMP55R (conditioned once with Strong oil–which darkened it a bit)

Mizuno Pro Limited (made in China) 2GN–48907 (listed as model number SDT–489 on the pinky

GTC

Semi-Retired
[/QUOTE]

I love these mod traps but I really wish they would dye the whole lace, like your burgandy 55 laces. I dont like seeeing that grey/white color on the side of the laces. Thats the reason I relaced my gge70vbk. Other than that these are sick.

RalphG427

On the bench
Here's my pair right here. Japan market Double H web size 15 and a gmp55bk. Looking to add a trap to the mix (thats right fredder I said it) Deciding on which one though.

Last edited:

Adamal24

Never Settle™
Broken in naturally in about a month and now is my outfield gamer. By far the nicest glove I've ever owned and the best glove on the market for outfield softball. Massive pocket and great feel on the hand.

miz1_zpsb53b32c1.jpg

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
Just picked up one of these. Taking my time breaking her in.

F

Broken in naturally in about a month and now is my outfield gamer. By far the nicest glove I've ever owned and the best glove on the market for outfield softball. Massive pocket and great feel on the hand.

miz1_zpsb53b32c1.jpg

RalphG427

On the bench

miz1_zpsb53b32c1.jpg

Details? (Leather type, model #, size ???)