Post Pix of Your Mizuno Gloves!

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
I love my GCP51. It's easily the best glove I've ever used. Tried a Rawlings HOH, tried a ProMound... but I always found myself coming back to my GCP51. I recently had her relaced, cleaned and conditioned, and she's as good as new!

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

Post some pix of your favorite Mizuno gloves!

Last edited:

Mikeisaddicted

lulz at 13" and up gloves
current ones in the bag

gxf22 1b mitt
5-12004.jpg

5-12003.jpg

gcp17
classicpros002.jpg

classicpros003.jpg

what i have owned

mizunogloves003.jpg

glovesnovember29004.jpg

mizunogloves003.jpg

mizunogloves004.jpg

i have owned another one or two but didnt get pics

Last edited:

Perfect Game

Addicted to Softballfans
I love my GCP51. It's easily the best glove I've ever used. Tried a Rawlings HOH, tried a ProMound... but I always found myself coming back to my GCP51. I recently had her relaced, cleaned and conditioned, and she's as good as new!

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

Who did the relace for you? Awesome color, BTW.

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
i got my pro in today... will post pics tonight

Can't wait to see 'em.

Who did the relace for you? Awesome color, BTW.

Thanks! It came out really nice, I think. Got it done by Deland at http://newlifegloves.com/, cuz I'm too stupid to do it on my own LOL. I'd love to learn how to, though.

i think i want to have one of mine relaced

It's like a brand new glove when you get it all relaced, cleaned and conditioned. :D

GMP7

GMP7side1.jpg

MZP84

MZP84pocket-1.jpg

Custom BUW

GBW51side-1.jpg

:eek: I want your GMP7. :mad::D

Marko13

Here are my two Mizunos.....GCP86x and GCP79S......imo the 86x plays like a 13" and the 79S plays like a 12.50"....Im happy with both of them but seeing all of these Ichiro webs really make me want one.

IMAG0042.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0041.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0044.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0043.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

mikewohlwend

I only have 2 Classic Pro's for now. I will take pics here soon and post them. Even looking at a Classic Pro for my 10yr old nephew.

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMG_0261.jpg

Great looking and feeling glove. I fit two on yesterday, but there was an "extra" leather ring in the pinky which irritated the hell out of me on every close. Is it a defect in the 2 that I tried or is it common ?

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
Great looking and feeling glove. I fit two on yesterday, but there was an "extra" leather ring in the pinky which irritated the hell out of me on every close. Is it a defect in the 2 that I tried or is it common ?

Hmmm, mine only has one ring in the pinky slot. Odd. You could always just take one of the rings out.

I don't even use the pinky ring, personally. I slide both my pinky and ring fingers underneath it.

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hmmm, mine only has one ring in the pinky slot. Odd. You could always just take one of the rings out.

I don't even use the pinky ring, personally. I slide both my pinky and ring fingers underneath it.

Thanks for the info, I'll try it that way tomorrow and see how it feels...