Post Pix of Your Mizuno Gloves!

DIRTY 30

Here are pics of my first two Mizuno's ever.

Welcome to the team
icon14.gif

I don't know. I told myself I wouldn't get anymore light color gloves, but all of those are so pretty. Also to be honest I never really liked my mizuno. It's only the model that cost around $150 12 years ago. It got floppy too quick on me. I'm talking after only one season of 70 baseball games and practice. How stiff do those more expensive models stay when broken in?

blov10

Nortadakota
I don't know. I told myself I wouldn't get anymore light color gloves, but all of those are so pretty. Also to be honest I never really liked my mizuno. It's only the model that cost around $150 12 years ago. It got floppy too quick on me. I'm talking after only one season of 70 baseball games and practice. How stiff do those more expensive models stay when broken in?

Pm scented.

^^ it was so loose and my dad tightened it up for me. That little braid was all the excess lace that he braided up. I didn't really care so I left it on there.

bnguyen

Does any one have a MZP10BK with the new logos? What is the difference between the MZP10BK and the GMP10BK , found on ballgloves
.com