North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off!

leadoffwpower

Addicted to Softballfans
so what you are saying is you are bitching about a bottom of e team picking up a middle of e player....

how dare they!!!

Artie DeVanzo

Addicted to Softballfans
nope

so what you are saying is you are bitching about a bottom of e team picking up a middle of e player....

how dare they!!!

Don't care myself. Just letting him know that it could cause problems if one of the other teams in the tourney says something or recognizes him.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
A few of my buddies did the MN one in May of last year. They had a blast. I don't remember exactly where it was though.

kf16

Addicted to Softballfans
A few of my buddies did the MN one in May of last year. They had a blast. I don't remember exactly where it was though.

They did the superdraft in Rogers I believe. You talking about derby, phanuef and company?

No go for me this coming weekend in the Classic, had something come up.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
They did the superdraft in Rogers I believe. You talking about derby, phanuef and company?

No go for me this coming weekend in the Classic, had something come up.

Yeah, that was them. Rogers sounds right. They had a blast. I'd like to go next year.

I probably won't be playing this weekend either. :( Have a follow up with ortho next Monday. This ****er won't heal. I'm getting angry.

JESSE55

Coach

I was thinking we should get in out LD's ears to get something like this going! It one area didn't want to do it on their own we could do a rotation between the bigger softball towns.

sbfreak

D Nation ALL DAY!!!
The superdraft in rogers is the bomb. It was a lot of fun. We met a lot of cool ball players and it was actually some good ball even though it was a bunch of random people stuck together. I highly recommend it.

M

MJL 00

KOTH brackets are out and thanks MJL for whatever you did it get us such a great draw!!

Fixed it for ya cant change my name Jesse hahaha

Owe that man a drink!

Fellas just want you to know love ya all like family, just hope now you can see that i kinda know my stuff after 22 years of playing...its not what ya know its WHO you know...i may not be the prettiest to look at but look at me now :eek::D

DaHitter33

Bats 'N Hoes
Good luck to you guys this weekend. I am sure that I will see you around the ballpark. Looks like they combined the "K" and the "I" so we get the Joy of playing Cates and ****** again this year more than likely.

M

MJL 00

Good luck to you guys this weekend. I am sure that I will see you around the ballpark. Looks like they combined the "K" and the "I" so we get the Joy of playing Cates and ****** again this year more than likely.

Dido fella...ya we will prob come early and watch some good players hahaha

M

MJL 00

Wait a minute...We are not good players??:confused:

Tourny wise NOT EVEN close want me to remind you of our record there sunshine LMFAO. Just living in a realistic softball life, i want more you could say.Hoping this weekend will change alot of things for our team towards a positive light...

Hard part is 75% of our tourny game losses are by 3 runs or less...

Last edited by a moderator:

JESSE55

Coach
Tourny wise NOT EVEN close want me to remind you of our record there sunshine LMFAO. Just living in a realistic softball life, i want more you could say.Hoping this weekend will change alot of things for our team towards a positive light...

Hard part is 75% of our tourny game losses are by 3 runs or less...

As long as we can get 5 tourney wins we will be fine!

M

MJL 00

Im sure you would be riding pine tires a guy out B A Z I N G A. Sorry Chuck had to do it hahahahaha

_CS_

Addicted to Softballfans
I thought King of the hills was a bigger tourney then what they have for teams. not sure about the lower rec teams but even the big names from SD aren't even there. Not impressed.

M

MJL 00

I thought King of the hills was a bigger tourney then what they have for teams. not sure about the lower rec teams but even the big names from SD aren't even there. Not impressed.

Ya I dont know what happened, use to be very competitive, not say isnt now bout even upper division had decent numbers...

johnnyb we just need to go and relax and enjoy...we have seen what we can do...:cool:

oneniner

Addicted to Softballfans

You guys can compete with any C team out of SD, especially Cates.

DaHitter33

Bats 'N Hoes
You guys can compete with any C team out of SD, especially Cates.

Thanks. I am pretty confident that we can beat any team there also, but it will definitely be a harder road. Looks like Cates and Paramount play each other first round, should be a pretty good game.