If you play ASA and you don't have a J3A

Laoch

Bearded. Drunk. Dominant.
I use them but I don't start threads about their awesomeness and toot their horn every post I can.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Wow, guess I'll punch myself in the face for owning a monsta and a mercy then, this sucks bcus IMO I punch pretty hard

Beast28

Addicted to Softballfans
J3a is a great bat. A must try for all ASA ballers. That said, it does not fit everyone's swing. I am still more consistent with my SCX3, but j3a mashes. Luckily I keeps it with me so I won't be going all Edward Norton on myself tonight!

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
I have hit 8 times did not get any feel for it. Guess I better try again or punch myself in the face.

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
all the new high end asa bats are pretty much stupid without much work. i stuck with metal primarily (dwd and psts) after the freaks/syn2's were banned because of the ridiculous break in periods on the 04 stamp bats.

scabnews

Addicted to Softballfans
I play ASA and can't stand the J3A, and the Mercy is too light for me. I outhit them both with the Wanted, MUTJHA, ASA Derby Boys and Reaper 2.

tnbowhunter

Addicted to Softballfans
i was dying to hit my mine but we use the 44/375 and have been told the ASA only bats are illegal until next spring.

last night was the first games of the playoffs and 3 teams were DQ'd for it.

i had to keep mine in my bag. I wanted to break her out so bad!

Josh916

Addicted to Softballfans
I will stick with the new Jeff hall legit. Thing is absolutely gross after about 200 swings on it and the sweet spot just keeps getting huge. Hits the 52/300 very well and is lights out against the 44/375. Love my OG freak 98 but it busted this last weekend have another I am still working on but I have just moved my legit to my gamer. If you haven't tried one you are missing out, I agree with most worth hasn't made anything big for a few years when it comes to ASA but the Jeff hall legit is very much it's name "Legit".

And the main reason I prefer over the j3a is the flex difference in the handle. Main reason I don't really care for demar all together as they have to much flex in the handle. Not saying they aren't good bats as I have seen plenty mash with them but I would throw the legit against it any day.

Lord7

Banned User
I will stick with the new Jeff hall legit. Thing is absolutely gross after about 200 swings on it and the sweet spot just keeps getting huge. Hits the 52/300 very well and is lights out against the 44/375. Love my OG freak 98 but it busted this last weekend have another I am still working on but I have just moved my legit to my gamer. If you haven't tried one you are missing out, I agree with most worth hasn't made anything big for a few years when it comes to ASA but the Jeff hall legit is very much it's name "Legit".

And the main reason I prefer over the j3a is the flex difference in the handle. Main reason I don't really care for demar all together as they have to much flex in the handle. Not saying they aren't good bats as I have seen plenty mash with them but I would throw the legit against it any day.

The Aftermath is the only demarini I've tried that the handle flex isn't an issue.

Buckeye20

Addicted to Softballfans
J3A isn't that great , I personally can out hit it with my OG recoil with any ball I use , however I see a lot of older week guys , and little sissy boys hit alot further with the new bats ,then in years past with there OGs Probly because they never had the power to break in a older bats , or never hit them enough to break them in ,and the new bats are hot out the wrapper so people think these new bats are awesome but a broken in pre ABI bat still ownes the new stuff, hands down !!!!! O and I have hit the j3a and I punched my teammate in the face for being stupid and buying it !!!!

dish0005

'murica!
I play ASA and can't stand the J3A, and the Mercy is too light for me. I outhit them both with the Wanted, MUTJHA, ASA Derby Boys and Reaper 2.

J3a is too whippy meaning needs the flex toned down. Asa wanted is the goods.

I agree, ill stick with the reaper and my silverbacks

J3A isn't that great , I personally can out hit it with my OG recoil with any ball I use , however I see a lot of older week guys , and little sissy boys hit alot further with the new bats ,then in years past with there OGs Probly because they never had the power to break in a older bats , or never hit them enough to break them in ,and the new bats are hot out the wrapper so people think these new bats are awesome but a broken in pre ABI bat still ownes the new stuff, hands down !!!!! O and I have hit the j3a and I punched my teammate in the face for being stupid and buying it !!!!

I will outhit all of you with my J3A

CoachClick

Damn Addiction
Mercy >J3A by about 10 feet on average for us.

Flex is too much for us with the J3A. Girls like it tho...