If you play ASA and you don't have a J3A

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
Wow good for dish and all his followers , I guess he is the best hitter ever to play this game , who cares my point is if he hits a J3A 500 feet , he will hit a well broken in pre ABI bat 530 feet , sorry it took so long to respond but I just played 3 games and had things better to do then sit in front of my computer !

Followers?
You see son you have been played.
You remind me of another softball hero I know

usmcluberti

Banned User
Relax buckeye good lord its the internet bud. I said I would pitch because I pitch meatballs. I've pitched to dish before and it was routine 375'ers with an asa juggy. He's a good hitter sure but you've been sucked in to a thread man, off to play usssa states

Berti out

Lord7

Banned User
Wow good for dish and all his followers , I guess he is the best hitter ever to play this game , who cares my point is if he hits a J3A 500 feet , he will hit a well broken in pre ABI bat 530 feet , sorry it took so long to respond but I just played 3 games and had things better to do then sit in front of my computer !

I like to follow Dish, but my comment had more to do with the fact that he sold me his 30 oz. j3a and soon I'll be hitting 400 footers with it.;)

Dish and I both hit farther than you. And I have nothing better to do than sit in front of my computer and I still hit further.:p

Dirt27

Cage Bomb Hero
I like to follow Dish, but my comment had more to do with the fact that he sold me his 30 oz. j3a and soon I'll be hitting 400 footers with it.;)

Dish and I both hit farther than you. And I have nothing better to do than sit in front of my computer and I still hit further.:p

Late to the party....J3A is the ONLY Demar I have ever liked...still prefer my DBA, but it is a very nice bat. No one I play with owns one, if they did I would use it more.

Pretty

Softball is cool

He's only the best hitter of our time with the j3a. Let's get serious man, dish the best ever? No. I am sure there was someone better than him in the past. For the record he would hit the ball 560ft with a 1st batch Juggy not 530, don't short change him.

Super serious Saturday/Sunday softball guy.

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
I'm glad I'm your hero !

He like you are far from being my hero.
He like you are a spaz, and no one wants to play with a spaz.
You are fun however to play with on this forum.
You are in over you head on this one, but that is probobly something you do a lot.

dsmccain

Addicted to Softballfans
Mercy >J3A by about 10 feet on average for us.

Flex is too much for us with the J3A. Girls like it tho...

so your guys are swinging the girls bats, and the girls are swinging the guys bats. i see who wears the pants in those relationships, lol

Laoch

Bearded. Drunk. Dominant.
Ok just did a little more digging on Dishbag0005 and found a video of him hitting off a tee hahahaha are u serious ? Dude stands way off the mark and strait swings out of his shoes , congrats for hitting the sweet spot every time off a tee but if u think this video makes him a big hitter u must be as dumb as this thread and should punch your self in the face !!!

Please share for our comedic entertainment!

Why is this thread still alive?

dish0005

'murica!
Ok just did a little more digging on Dishbag0005 and found a video of him hitting off a tee hahahaha are u serious ? Dude stands way off the mark and strait swings out of his shoes , congrats for hitting the sweet spot every time off a tee but if u think this video makes him a big hitter u must be as dumb as this thread and should punch your self in the face !!!

I'm not as far away as you think, the angle skews it as does being 6'4".
I'm also not swinging out of my shoes, taking nice controlled swings. Over half of the guys that have commented have seen me play in real life. The tee is an easy way for me to break in bats by myself and judge distance since pitching doesn't play a factor. Joke all you want, but I can hit it. Maybe you should buy a J3A, watch my video again and take notes.

DEJ13

Addicted to Softballfans
Good thing I traded my Z1000 for a J3A. It should be here Wed. I am a little concerned w/ the endload in the 26oz as I swing balanced bats now

tnbowhunter

Addicted to Softballfans
off-topic of this thread but why does Combat CS suck? I just sent a DBA back with a valid receipt from SBF store in my name. How long should I expect?

i sent a Pure back with a valid sbf receipt that was less than 30 days old and the bat was a complete POS dud. CS said it was probably cracked on the inside from the factory.

they made me use my warranty on it and it took 6 weeks to get my NR bat back. plus the manly sounding woman i talked to was a total ***** every time i called.

i sent a 30 day old Flipper back that a teammate cracked by hitting the end cap and Demarini sent me a RETURNABLE J3A. i was waiting for 27's to be in stock and finally opted for a 28 oz. when i let them know a 28 would be ok, i had my bat in 2 days. plus, they send me a dri fit shirt and were really nice when i spoke with them.

tnbowhunter

Addicted to Softballfans

i was joking... you take sbf too serious you ****ing nerd.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
This thread sucks. The J3A is poo.

And I sent in a Spiked98 and had a Wanted back in 6 days. I guess I'm just awesome.

Carry on with the fishing...

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
off-topic of this thread but why does Combat CS suck? I just sent a DBA back with a valid receipt from SBF store in my name. How long should I expect?

they haven't sucked for me. i remember it taking a while to get a return for my evo ax. they are all fast and slow at times. doesn't matter the company.

fives55

Addicted to Softballfans
Well, back on track--- Fed ex just left. J3a in hand. Let you know compared to M. I know I hate that half taper knob already.

fives55

Addicted to Softballfans
Well, back on track--- Fed ex just left. J3a in hand. Let you know compared to M. I know I hate that half taper knob already.

wink

Winkleton
blah blah blah.
J3a it's just Okay.....I kid I kid.
Yes it is crazy and hawt, and all that.
But I'll tell ya I think the Red Derby Boys is by far the hottest of the new ASA bats:eek: Seriously it shouldn't be legal!! The J3a is close

Btw- I have a 27 J3a in he bag:eek:
I have owned the Mercy, ASA Wanted, Red DB and an ASA Ultra.
Have swung a couple of the new Eastons, a Legit, a Monsta (which I just bought), and Triad.
The Red DB is number 1 (I regret selling it every time I am at plate!)
2) J3a/Mercy
3)Monsta
who cares about the rest:D

Last edited:

xrated24

Addicted to Softballfans
Had my 27 tested in our state tournament this past saturday and it barely passed. Was told zero tolerance at worlds. If its on the Pass/fail line they will not pass it. Mine has around 300 cuts and is way better then the Easton XL2 i was swinging before.

bdub69

Is a bat P-I-M-P!
The J3A is the goods.. Will it outhit my baby rattle OG Freak? Hell no! But it is scary seeing the ball come off the J3A tho. :D

wink

Winkleton
blah blah blah.
But I'll tell ya I think the Red Derby Boys is by far the hottest of the new ASA bats:eek: Seriously it shouldn't be legal!! The J3a is close

Btw- I have a 27 J3a in he bag:eek:
Have swung a couple of the new Eastons, a Legit, a Monsta (which I just bought), and Triad.
2) J3a/Mercy
3)Monsta
I must admit, i was hitting 44/375, balls so that may make a huge difference!

wink

Winkleton
blah blah blah.

Btw- I have a 27 J3a in the bag:eek:
2) J3a/Mercy
3)Monsta
I must admit, i was hitting 44/375 balls so that may make a huge difference!