If you play ASA and you don't have a J3A

scabnews

Addicted to Softballfans
Not if you're still stuck at the keyboard. So what if you're a better hitter than me. I thought this was a discussion about bats. And that bat is a big fat, gold and white camo painted turd that people in the bleachers can hear flexing when I swing it. Feels like crap when I hit with it.

I've seen some guys hit well with the J3A, but it's not the best bat for everybody.

dish0005

'murica!
Not if you're still stuck at the keyboard. So what if you're a better hitter than me. I thought this was a discussion about bats. And that bat is a big fat, gold and white camo painted turd that people in the bleachers can hear flexing when I swing it. Feels like crap when I hit with it.

I've seen some guys hit well with the J3A, but it's not the best bat for everybody.

Your favorite bat is a turd and I would outhit you with a bruiser

Pretty

Softball is cool
I would like to see this happen and watch you all cry when Dish beats you all down. The man speaks the truth.

scabnews

Addicted to Softballfans
I really don't give a crap. Still doesn't make him right. Just makes him look like a loudmouth.

Buckeye20

Addicted to Softballfans
In my sig I have 3 bats.... I believe 2 are J3As... I will outhit you with either

Ok maybe u can out hit me , I don't know u , and u don't know me , but as bold as your statement is let's say u can out hit me with your J3A , then that must mean u could out hit me with every bat made if we were both swinging the same bat head to head , well good for u , but if u swong a well broken in pre ABI bat will see that it will out hit your j3a hands down , and I thought we were comparing bats here not how BA you think you are !

tnbowhunter

Addicted to Softballfans
if i swung a shaved Ultra 2 Dish would still out hit me with a wiffle ball bat imho.

hope this helps.

ogsoftballplaye

Shoot let Dish hit off the tee and yall hit live pitching. He will still outhit most of yall if not a majority of yall that are hating..........

vtw8lftr

Tight But Whole
I have to disagree with his statement... I had the J3A and did not like the weighting of the bat... doesn't fit my swing at all and there is no way around that. Sold both of mine and picked up the Derby Boys and it is lights out for my swing... maybe one of the best for me since the og juggy and I didn't think I would ever like a bat better than the og juggy.

Bottom line is it doesn't matter at all what YOU like to swing... it only matters that each person swings the bat that most fits their swing and instills confidence in them at the plate.

nickolie22

Addicted to Softballfans
J3A isn't that great , I personally can out hit it with my OG recoil with any ball I use , however I see a lot of older week guys , and little sissy boys hit alot further with the new bats ,then in years past with there OGs Probly because they never had the power to break in a older bats , or never hit them enough to break them in ,and the new bats are hot out the wrapper so people think these new bats are awesome but a broken in pre ABI bat still ownes the new stuff, hands down !!!!! O and I have hit the j3a and I punched my teammate in the face for being stupid and buying it !!!!

Truth. my gamer is a og ext

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
I would like to see this happen and watch you all cry when Dish beats you all down. The man speaks the truth.

Ya I second that, but this is a good read.

....Third, Bob you bring the pop corn, Pretty bring the chairs, ill bring the beer. its put up or shut off SBF. My man Dish threw down the gauntlet. lets get this done..

Brandon can come too :D

Buckeye20

Addicted to Softballfans
if i swung a shaved Ultra 2 Dish would still out hit me with a wiffle ball bat imho.

hope this helps.

Shoot let Dish hit off the tee and yall hit live pitching. He will still outhit most of yall if not a majority of yall that are hating..........

Dish speaking the truth in here.

....Third, Bob you bring the pop corn, Pretty bring the chairs, ill bring the beer. its put up or shut off SBF. My man Dish threw down the gaunTtlet. lets get this done..

Brandon can come too :D

If a showdown goes down...I'll pitch to dish :)

I imagine Dish's 30 ouncer will soon be hitting 400 foot shots on command.

Wow good for dish and all his followers , I guess he is the best hitter ever to play this game , who cares my point is if he hits a J3A 500 feet , he will hit a well broken in pre ABI bat 530 feet , sorry it took so long to respond but I just played 3 games and had things better to do then sit in front of my computer !

Buckeye20

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok just did a little more digging on Dishbag0005 and found a video of him hitting off a tee hahahaha are u serious ? Dude stands way off the mark and strait swings out of his shoes , congrats for hitting the sweet spot every time off a tee but if u think this video makes him a big hitter u must be as dumb as this thread and should punch your self in the face !!!