Buyer Beware Brice88 is NOT GTG

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobyegt

Addicted to Softballfans
Name is Brice Gage from deland, Fl
he is also a member of a couple softball groups on facebook so be carefull

Made a trade with him on Thursday last week and we agreed to ship on Friday. On Friday he sent me a message saying he was unable to ship and will get it out on Monday. After not hearing from him on Monday sent him a message Tuesday and here are responses from the Pm's there was a few
Pm's I sent and he was online and I got no response. Sorry for all the copy and paste but every message he sends back he starts a new message instead of repley.
I have all PM's still in box for proof this is what was if these needed to be forwarded.
from brice 88 on Tuesday 9:32pm "Yes I received the mv1 yesterday and I used it tonight in a game and my 2nd at bat with the mv1 it craked it all so failed a comparison test really bad I can email pictures if you like and I would like to no what we can do to make this right thanks"

from me 2:46am wednesday" 1st did you even mail resmondo legit to me?
why have you not responded to me until tonight when you have been online if this was me I would have said something as soon as it happened?
I understand things happen and you could not mail on Friday like we agreed to but you then said it would go out 1st thing on Monday and I have not heard from you since. I sent you 2 messages with no response.
If the bat failed compression testing why did they let you swings it?
I was up front about everything on the bat that is was webbed up alot with no rattle and had no idea it would crack.

Brice88 last response 7:19am wednesday The reason why I didn't respond to you cus I was on here to mail tthebored member Sonic625. Cus I believe your at is shaved I will find out this week im gonna take the cap out cus the pin is all bet to hell

sent 12:08 yesterday
no problem open it up....
but you still never answered the ? of did you even mail the bat we traded for

sent yesterday at 1:04pm
have a better solution instead since the bat is cracked already break it in half and don't pop the cap off. That why nothing can be done with the bat if its in 2pcs. Cause I don't want any doubt what was done to the bat after you pop the cap off to try and cover anything up since you still have yet to answer the ? on why you never sent your bat out.

SO break it 2pc's and post some pics...... Do not pop the cap....

Also maybe you can explain why we traded bats last Thursday and were shipping on Friday as we agreed too. And you have yet to mail or tell me if you have maied me the bat I traded for.

Also sonic625 was copied on this that way there is no he said she said as he can see the whole story. Also have all Pm's if you would like them SONIC

yesterday at 2:34pm
SHOCKER YOU WERE ONLINE AT 1:03PM AND I SENT YOU A MESSAGE AT 12:08 AND HE STILL CAN'T ANSWER THE ? ...
"DID YOU EVEN MAIL ME A BAT"

WHO IS THE SHADDY 1 NOW........

sent yesterday at 4:19
LAST ONLINE AT 3:12 AND STILL NO ANSWER.. GTG HERE

sent today at 2:11am
HERE WE ARE WITH STILL NO RESPONCE AND NO PICS OF THE BAT IN 2PC WHATS THE HOLD UP????

THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE BY NOW YOU HAVE BEEN ONLINE NUMEROUS TIMES. FOR ALL I KNOW YOU COULD BE GETTING THE BAT SHAVED NOW JUST TO TRY AND SAVE YOUR ASS.....

Last edited:

Country35

Banned User
he swings it, its his. He owes you a bat or cash value to your liking. Did you leave negative itrader feedback yet?

Joker

this takes a special kind of stupidity. to get a bat in trade, use it and break it all before sending out your side of the trade

whogotz

dilligaf?
this takes a special kind of stupidity. to get a bat in trade, use it and break it all before sending out your side of the trade

agreed. his story is swiss cheese

no excuse for him to not have sent the OP the agreed upon bat

Last edited:

goobyegt

Addicted to Softballfans
Has he even sent you (OP) pics of said "crack" ?????

I got no pics of anything. He says he is going to pop the cap and see if it shaved. If he can do that he can prolly shave a bat to cover his self. That's why I said bust it in 2pc's so there is not doubt. He has had the bat for 3 days and a lot can be done in the time frame...
if he would have busted it and posted the pics whenI said to I would have not questioned anything. But there must be a reason he won't.

okieod149

Addicted to Softballfans
under a year or sold/trade ten items, they can buy ten tems and all that shows is they pay on time.

minimatt27

Addicted to Softballfans
Make a trade, swing the bat, bust the bat before even shipping his end of the deal. Sounds shady and ngtg to me. He owes you a bat or cash

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
under a year or sold/trade ten items, they can buy ten tems and all that shows is they pay on time.

I don't count bought items for newbs as deals. Only trades and sales which this guy only has like 5 of. I hope the op gets either his bat or equal value in money. The moment this bat was swung Brice88 owned it.

Chris85

Manager
I will find out about the bats as I know Brice88....I know he was a middle man in the deal and the bats weren't even for him.... The mv-1 did fail in 2 spots and passed in 2 spots as far as a crack I'm not sure. I know the other guy in the possession of the legit as he bought it off me. If I can't get a straight answer out of him I will get with the powers to be and make it right. Please give me a day or so

goobyegt

Addicted to Softballfans
I will find out about the bats as I know Brice88....I know he was a middle man in the deal and the bats weren't even for him.... The mv-1 did fail in 2 spots and passed in 2 spots as far as a crack I'm not sure. I know the other guy in the possession of the legit as he bought it off me. If I can't get a straight answer out of him I will get with the powers to be and make it right. Please give me a day or so

Thank you very much chris85. Please let me know if you could help that would be great.

Also finally received a message back from him on facebook with a pic of crack.
Brice Gage
"Do what you have to do but im not sending you a new bat when I only swong your bat ywo times and it broke"
mv1_zpsa83db9b2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

SidewayS00

Addicted to Softballfans
This is shady from the get go. You swing it the bat is yours. Plus he needs to still send you the bat he was supposed to from the start of the deal

Joker

Thank you very much chris85. Please let me know if you could help that would be great.

Also finally received a message back from him on facebook with a pic of crack.
Brice Gage
"Do what you have to do but im not sending you a new bat when I only swong your bat ywo times and it broke"

someone is lying

Chris85

Manager
Well first off joker welcome back......bat wasn't for Brice but I guess u have to own a bat to swing it. Either way before joker stirs the pot still waiting on gooby to call me...either way Brice should have sent the bat he received the bat as described and he/someone broke it

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
well first off, what is the reason the Brice88 never sent the bat? If this ever gets resolved, its a BB at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.