Buyer Beware Brice88 is NOT GTG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Well first off joker welcome back......bat wasn't for Brice but I guess u have to own a bat to swing it. Either way before joker stirs the pot still waiting on gooby to call me...either way Brice should have sent the bat he received the bat as described and he/someone broke it

when the deal is still in the works no one should be swinging it, especially not the middle man. he's supposed to make sure the deal gets completed not test the bats

like i said someone is lying here, there is more to this story than what we're being told

mjs

Dodging bullets
when the deal is still in the works no one should be swinging it, especially not the middle man. he's supposed to make sure the deal gets completed not test the bats

like i said someone is lying here, there is more to this story than what we're being told

this is for sure....pot stirrer

Joker

this deal is ****ed. the "middle man" should be the one dealing with the problems. now there is a 2nd "middle man" that is trying to deal with the first "middle man" because he can't do what he's supposed to do and was so ****ing stupid that he swung the bat before making sure the deal was complete

gooby did you know brice88 was acting as a "middle man" in this deal?

goobyegt

Addicted to Softballfans
this deal is ****ed. the "middle man" should be the one dealing with the problems. now there is a 2nd "middle man" that is trying to deal with the first "middle man" because he can't do what he's supposed to do and was so ****ing stupid that he swung the bat before making sure the deal was complete

gooby did you know brice88 was acting as a "middle man" in this deal?
Didn't know he was the middle man..

Also just talked to CHRIS85 and he is going to try and get the bat from brice and make the deal right. He is going to keep me in the loop and see where he can get with him.

Joker

this should never be deleted and should stay ngtg for brice88 if someone else has to fix the deal for him

Chris85

Manager
I know that Brice88 was totally in the wrong and he received the bat that was described,swung the bat, broke the bat and now is trying to back pedal on the deal. I will try and make it right the best I can. No matter if I know Brice or not he is definetly NGTG and I don't think what he did is cool by any means. Also county35 fact is Brice owes a guy a bat and isn't holding up his end of the deal thought you could deduct that from what has been said. There's only 1 fact and that is goobyegt is owed a bat and I will see if I can deliver

Country35

Banned User
I know that Brice88 was totally in the wrong and he received the bat that was described,swung the bat, broke the bat and now is trying to back pedal on the deal. I will try and make it right the best I can. No matter if I know Brice or not he is definetly NGTG and I don't think what he did is cool by any means. Also county35 fact is Brice owes a guy a bat and isn't holding up his end of the deal thought you could deduct that from what has been said. There's only 1 fact and that is goobyegt is owed a bat and I will see if I can deliver

I kinda get that yeah, but before I say its a "fact" I hear everything. I havent heard everything. Kudos to you for doing this tho, good to see a board bro who still gives a **** about other people.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball

I kinda get that yeah, but before I say its a "fact" I hear everything. I havent heard everything. Kudos to you for doing this tho, good to see a board bro who still gives a **** about other people.

I was about to say the same thing. Definitely good looking out.

Trey32

Manager
I will find out about the bats as I know Brice88....I know he was a middle man in the deal and the bats weren't even for him.... The mv-1 did fail in 2 spots and passed in 2 spots as far as a crack I'm not sure. I know the other guy in the possession of the legit as he bought it off me. If I can't get a straight answer out of him I will get with the powers to be and make it right. Please give me a day or so

I know of him as well. Picked up in "E" with a team that he was on. He was trying to trade my buddy an OG dual stamp Z with return for a NR BJ fulk. I was baffled by this,and my buddy was bout to hand him the fulk, and have brice ship it. I said no sir, there is something shady about this, or he is simply an idiot. I don't ever see him, or I would make sure he knew what he's doing is completely wrong. Hope you can work this out Chris85.

Chris85

Manager
I know of him as well. Picked up in "E" with a team that he was on. He was trying to trade my buddy an OG dual stamp Z with return for a NR BJ fulk. I was baffled by this,and my buddy was bout to hand him the fulk, and have brice ship it. I said no sir, there is something shady about this, or he is simply an idiot. I don't ever see him, or I would make sure he knew what he's doing is completely wrong. Hope you can work this out Chris85.

Ballz deep?

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Well first off joker welcome back......bat wasn't for Brice but I guess u have to own a bat to swing it. Either way before joker stirs the pot still waiting on gooby to call me...either way Brice should have sent the bat he received the bat as described and he/someone broke it

You can't be upset when the truth is spoken. Yes, Joker can be an ass. I have experienced that in person.:thumb:

But until Brice comes on here, we won't know WTF is really going on.

Is this the story CHRIS85?

1) Goodbyegt and Brice agreed to an exchange-
2) Goodbye Sent his bat on Friday
3) Brice was to send a bat as a MIDDLEMAN for a friend
4) Bat was never sent to goodbyegt
5) Bat arrived to Brice from goodbyegt
6) Brice had still not shipped bat to goodbyegt
7) Brice took bat to field and either A) Swung it before giving it to friend or B) Gave it to a friend and swung it after
8) Bat got a crack in it and Brices friend said no deal
9) Now Brice (the middleman) has a cracked bat unwanted by the friend and no bat to send to goodbyegt from friend.

So who is utterly responsible? Brice is. And I would like to know who his friend is with the bat that was supposed to be shipped the same day and didn't.

Chris85

Manager
Actually Brice's friend is still in the possession of the mv-1 and wants to keep the mv-1. money was already given to Brice for shipping along with the ressy legit. Last I heard Brice is supposed to be shipping the ressy legit to Goobyegt and the other party is keeping the cracked mv-1. The other bat owner wants the deal done right now we are waiting on Brice to ship the bat as he is in possession of the bat and the money to pay for the shipping

AJ22

Super Moderator
Has Brice actually came on and told his side of the story

What side? Doesn't the post below sum it all up ?

Actually Brice's friend is still in the possession of the mv-1 and wants to keep the mv-1. money was already given to Brice for shipping along with the ressy legit. Last I heard Brice is supposed to be shipping the ressy legit to Goobyegt and the other party is keeping the cracked mv-1. The other bat owner wants the deal done right now we are waiting on Brice to ship the bat as he is in possession of the bat and the money to pay for the shipping

since the "other owner wants the deal done right" and brice and him are friends, wouldn't it be in the "other owners" best interest to take it upon himself, dig in his couch to scrounge up some change since "{brice has} the money to pay for the shipping," and just ship it out himself and just feel good that he's done right?? since "other owner" and brice are friends, "other owner" can get paid back for postage by brice.

i hope this works out for the better!!

brice88

Starting Player
Here is the tracking number for all of you. 94612102000882975203904

And the reason I have not been on here is cus if I have a problem with someone I deal with them and not the hole world im not in high school anymore I dont have to aswner to anyone on this page but mark whitehair so thanks for everyones Iinput have a great day

Status
Not open for further replies.