Buyer Beware Brice88 is NOT GTG

Status
Not open for further replies.

whogotz

dilligaf?
hey brice - volusia county sheriff said they're tired of arresting you for the same stupid **** - boom

sh29

Here is the tracking number for all of you. 94612102000882975203904

And the reason I have not been on here is cus if I have a problem with someone I deal with them and not the hole world im not in high school anymore I dont have to aswner to anyone on this page but mark whitehair so thanks for everyones Iinput have a great day

Looks like no updates for this tracking number on the USPS site - I suppose he hasn't been able to ship it yet?

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
oh there has been worse....don't any of you remember soleragg

Yeah but Soleragg english wasn't his first language, Brice88 actually speaks English as his primary language. Soleragg's posts were worse for sure.

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
Dude what did he use pony express? I shipped something from Chicago area on Monday and it was delivered 48 hrs later in the Atlanta area.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Dude what did he use pony express? I shipped something from Chicago area on Monday and it was delivered 48 hrs later in the Atlanta area.

2 Things.....

#1--- Can you send me the full size pic of your Avatar? Need to rub one out!!!

#2--- Hands down, without ANY QUESTION. The guy who referenced Softball bats as stickstick was the best second language poster in history. I wish I could remember his screen name.... FLASHBACK!!! It was Misguided Teddy!!!

Last edited:

goobyegt

Addicted to Softballfans
received? condition? done deal?

Bat did arrive today. although it was said to be returnable and is a Warranty Return. But atleased I have a bat, so it is what it is. This thread will not be deleted so people that chose to deal with him know. Big thanks to CHRIS85 for helping get this fixed and everyone else for there post on here and facebook.

Devil Dog

You like soup?
Bat did arrive today. although it was said to be returnable and is a Warranty Return. But atleased I have a bat, so it is what it is. This thread will not be deleted so people that chose to deal with him know. Big thanks to CHRIS85 for helping get this fixed and everyone else for there post on here and facebook.

My hunch was correct. That mother****er can't read.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
OK, I'm going to lock this thread. Brice, if you have something that you want to add here to defend yourself, please PM me and I'll repoen it for you.

OP, I'm changing this to a BB, as you did receive the bat, and based on your post above, have accepted the deal as is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.