Official 2014 Phoenix SuperDraft thread

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
I must say, the bantor is pretty lame compared to previous years

That's because Gambill is BANNED. He helps spruce up the dialogue quite a bit. Plus you don't hear from donkeypuncher much anymore as well, too busy. No Fthree, no Mohave, etc. Guys aren't posting if they aren't playing I guess.

Either that or everyone is leaving it out on the field this year, going to let their play do the talking because SuperDraft is serious business!

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
Everyone knows they are gonna end up fighting the kocky azz rude blue you hired this year :D

Last edited:

WAIDDOG

REC E-
I am thinking with Alex umping games will be fun. I can already hear the **** talking when I come to the plate.

tap2284

Watching baseball somewhere
I am thinking with Alex umping games will be fun. I can already hear the **** talking when I come to the plate.

Oh yes!!! It will be a good time... and I won't try to fight anyone!

and i can already see my strike zone being huge when i hit.. lmao

You won't have a strike zone cause you won't make it out of the manager meeting before being asked to leave!

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft

You won't have a strike zone cause you won't make it out of the manager meeting before being asked to leave!

You can help do check-in and kick him out right there if you want. LOL :eek:

WAIDDOG

REC E-
I think that's Dean's MO.

Where's LT? HE GONE!!!!!! that would be funny for a sec

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
Where's LT? HE GONE!!!!!! that would be funny for a sec

LMAO damn Tap helps out one yr and all of sudden hes taking mine and kris job at checking and umping... next you know he will be hanging out with chenner at his house hitting bp in his cage.. Me hell Kris better watch out Tap is coming for his spot as chenners little biotch

tap2284

Watching baseball somewhere
LMAO damn Tap helps out one yr and all of sudden hes taking mine and kris job at checking and umping... next you know he will be hanging out with chenner at his house hitting bp in his cage.. Me hell Kris better watch out Tap is coming for his spot as chenners little biotch

Well, if Chenner would text me back maybe I would go hit at his cage but since he doesn't, I haven't been there yet. You were never his "little" biotch...... :)

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
Well, if Chenner would text me back maybe I would go hit at his cage but since he doesn't, I haven't been there yet. You were never his "little" biotch...... :)

if you could read you would see i wasnt his little anything Kris was...

Crusher09

2x Pinewood Derby Champ!
I'll always be chenners little birch. Nobody else can get into a telling match mid at bat with him and still be boys after its over.

PHX5054

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll always be chenners little birch. Nobody else can get into a telling match mid at bat with him and still be boys after its over.

Bwhahahahhaha I remember that. Buncha nobodies playing NSA beating MAJ and AX ver. 2013. Championship game vs MAJ and Chenner is yelling at Mr. Skinny Jeans to quit dipping mid-swing. Skinny Jeans responds with a STFU. Priceless. You guys shoulda Indian Leg Wresteled for supremacy.

Crusher09

2x Pinewood Derby Champ!
Dont try and hit it out...

My favorite part about all this is we are paying on 315ft fields and I get accused of trying to hit it out. Trying to split the outfielders..yes, trying to go yard...no. don't tell at me when I haven't taken my meds, it won't be pretty. Lol

Ball4

Addicted to Softballfans
Bwhahahahhaha I remember that. Buncha nobodies playing NSA beating MAJ and AX ver. 2013. Championship game vs MAJ and Chenner is yelling at Mr. Skinny Jeans to quit dipping mid-swing. Skinny Jeans responds with a STFU. Priceless. You guys shoulda Indian Leg Wresteled for supremacy.

That was a fun tournament... Stupid Chenner and his stacked ass nobody team, lol. Although, not sure I would call them nobody's any more. One is playing for 4 The Fallen now and another is getting tryouts to pitch for a conference team. He damn well deserves a shot too!

PHX5054

Addicted to Softballfans
That was a fun tournament... Stupid Chenner and his stacked ass nobody team, lol. Although, not sure I would call them nobody's any more. One is playing for 4 The Fallen now and another is getting tryouts to pitch for a conference team. He damn well deserves a shot too!

WHo is that??

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
He talking about D-LO? ^^^^^^

Originally Posted by Ball4 That was a fun tournament... Stupid Chenner and his stacked ass nobody team, lol. Although, not sure I would call them nobody's any more. One is playing for 4 The Fallen now and another is getting tryouts to pitch for a conference team. He damn well deserves a shot too!

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
He talking about D-LO? ^^^^^^

Originally Posted by*Ball4*That was a fun tournament... Stupid Chenner and his stacked ass nobody team, lol. Although, not sure I would call them nobody's any more. One is playing for 4 The Fallen now and another is getting tryouts to pitch for a conference team. He damn well deserves a shot too!

D-Lo's with Ressy...

Weather Channel 10 day shows an 80% chance of rain on the 1st... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Not again!? Smfh!