Official 2014 Phoenix SuperDraft thread

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Trying to get 16 captains for Tuesday night draft hopefully. I'm swamped with kids stuff almost every other day of the week.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
It's AZ softball everyone becomes fat and stupid after awhile. I'm pretty sure my IQ dropped 30 pts once I moved out here. What else can be the reasoning that we play when it's 110+ degrees outside while consuming alcohol?

Pankie

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol THAN dummy..... You posted that you would rather start off fat and then become stupid!

This will be the example I use tomorrow when i am teaching my ESL students the difference between "THEN" and "THAN"!! CLASSIC!

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
Your dumb... i would rather be fat then stupid... :wtf2::tsk::headache::ugh2::footinmouth::nutkick::pat:

Excuse my mistaken copied names... So original :rolleyes: lol...

Forgot he is broken and house ridden weighin in at 09 + 121# ;)
You are Greg Brady and child support ridden weighing in at 17 + 250# :p

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
Lol THAN dummy..... You posted that you would rather start off fat and then become stupid!

Haahahaahha..... Awesome right? While trying to avoid ignorance... He shows his stupidity with going from fat then to stooooooopid! Making you Stupid & Fat :biggthumpup:

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
So who are the captains?

Only have 12 last i knew... Broc Tooher, Matthew McDowell, Ron Vucson, Hendo Simmons, Tim Espinoza, Jason Colberson, Ronald Seitz, Joel Cheney, Mark Labanowski, Cody Hynes, Kurt Mead, and Dennis Coons ... need 4 more

PHX5054

Addicted to Softballfans
Only have 12 last i knew... Broc Tooher, Matthew McDowell, Ron Vucson, Hendo Simmons, Tim Espinoza, Jason Colberson, Ronald Seitz, Joel Cheney, Mark Labanowski, Cody Hynes, Kurt Mead, and Dennis Coons ... need 4 more

I will be a captain. Obviously Chen's ears are as slanted as his eyes......