Mcgee31

AJ22

Super Moderator
I'll stoop to your level ... because its a 'man' thing to do.

Nice pm ...

mcgee31 said:
cool, i will make sure to follow through on my end and i will direct sales to other places other than SBF and make sure that all request for things related to Combat go else where other than your "thankless" job of deleting posts. Guys like you are making this site day in and day out a place that people dont want to deal with.

Yes this was against the board rules but this program is intended to help drive sales of the product and lots of sales were sent to SBF last year and as well as this year already and with the new line launching very soon it could be a good thing for them, but can very easily changed and sent to other vendors.

So ... let me get this straight. You basically come out and say **** SBF's (not in so many words) if you don't get your way.

Why are you wasting your time here then? UGH ..

I deleted your thread. Nothing more because it was what I was told to do by Coach. If you have said permission, please post it and I will gladly back-off. Hell, I'll even apologize to you and the rest of your followers.

AJ22

Super Moderator
You have said all along you have permission ... well? If you do, I will take your advice and consult with you when I am Moderating this site. I even sent Coach said links to my deletions yet none of those threads are ever undeleted ... why is this?

KannonsDad

**** you
Aj, why did you delete oilslick's thread a while back that had an eBay itme number in it? I see so many other threads where thery are not deleted. I've even flagged a couple (as you mods request, you can't see every post) as a test and the posts stayed up. I asked this in the other thread and it wasn't answered before deletion.

KannonsDad

**** you
I have another question. Why can bobby buggs send people to the evil website for hats and gear, even balls that SBF doesn't stock? This was also asked in the deleted thread. Asking for a friend.

AJ22

Super Moderator
Aj, why did you delete oilslick's thread a while back that had an eBay itme number in it? I see so many other threads where thery are not deleted. I've even flagged a couple (as you mods request, you can't see every post) as a test and the posts stayed up. I asked this in the other thread and it wasn't answered before deletion.

Honest answer ...

- Why do I or don't I delete other threads? do not check our reported threads section. Hence, as I come across threads or posts that are against this boards rules, I delete. I rarely infract or ban unless pushed.

- If it was ebay number, is it not against board rules to post said number? I also delete because ebay is a link to many competitors.

- Why are we changing the subject?

KannonsDad

**** you
Honest answer ...

- Why do I or don't I delete other threads? do not check our reported threads section. Hence, as I come across threads or posts that are against this boards rules, I delete. I rarely infract or ban unless pushed.

- If it was ebay number, is it not against board rules to post said number? I also delete because ebay is a link to many competitors.

- Why are we changing the subject?

It is against the rules, that's why I report them. Why aren't the other mods on board with the rules? I try to do everything I can to help the mods, especially in the marketplace, if I see a violation, I report it. Makes the mods' job easier.

I'm not trying to change the subject, it was a topic I that was brought up in the other thread, and if McGee didn't have clearance, then he shouldn't have been doing what he was doing. I'm not blinded by being a combatant.

AJ22

Super Moderator
As for Bobby Biggs ... I was told he had permission. That same person told me no to the DLAS.

If there is a problem here, it isn't with me. As I have stated from the start, show me said permission and I'll gladly read said threads about the DLAS.

To me, it is pretty obvious what's going on here. I have zero to gain .... but others are which is why new forum rules keep being added.

AJ22

Super Moderator
It is against the rules, that's why I report them. Why aren't the other mods on board with the rules? I try to do everything I can to help the mods, especially in the marketplace, if I see a violation, I report it. Makes the mods' job easier.

I'm not trying to change the subject, it was a topic I that was brought up in the other thread, and if McGee didn't have clearance, then he shouldn't have been doing what he was doing. I'm not blinded by being a combatant.

I only have one word for it ... "favoritism" ?

I treat all the same. Delete all day.

Even after Mcgee31 pm's said response above, plus his thread and add his pm's of sending other members to other sites, ask him "how many infractions he has received" for breaking forum rules? I'll answer for you ... ZERO. Yet I'm called out as the bad guy or bad Moderator?

KannonsDad

**** you
As for Bobby Biggs ... I was told he had permission. That same person told me no to the DLAS.

If there is a problem here, it isn't with me. As I have stated from the start, show me said permission and I'll gladly read said threads about the DLAS.

To me, it is pretty obvious what's going on here. I have zero to gain .... but others are which is why new forum rules keep being added.

I only have one word for it ... "favoritism" ?

I treat all the same. Delete all day.

Even after Mcgee31 pm's said response above, plus his thread and add his pm's of sending other members to other sites, ask him "how many infractions he has received" for breaking forum rules? I'll answer for you ... ZERO. Yet I'm called out as the bad guy or bad Moderator?
I have no beef with you. There just seems to be a lot of different approaches to being a mod, and a lot of us have questions. I appreciate you taking time to answer them. My feeling has always been, if you don't like the rules, feel free to stop logging in.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
AJ is one of a bazillion mods, but one of the few that actually moderates

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
If this is all Coach's doing as is claimed, then I will stop spending money at SBF. EBay is cheaper anyway.

AJ22

Super Moderator
A grown up would never make a thread like this. IJS.

Read the original post. I said I was stooping to his level. And where was this post when Mcgee31 did the EXACT samething? Didn't exist as you were too busy pointing blame elsewheres suggesting to post pictures from other sites or suggesting ebay which neither have to do with this conversation.

Wouldn't expect anything different out of you. You are another example of what's called double standard. Hypocrisy at its finest. Good for your favorites yet crucify people who don't agree.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
I'm starting to regret ever calling myself a 'Combatant' if this is how the group is represented.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Yeah fine. My posts were said in haste. I apologize. But I'm still tired of the double standard.

There are lots of cases of things going on against the rules that are "okay". Not the mods fault if they're told to leave them. This isn't me bashing the mods. Far from it. It's the person making the rules. Again, why is Buggs getting away with directing sales away from the store? No idea, but something is going on.

And the ichiro guy is a waste of an internet persona, but he's right. It's SBF. Everyone gets a chance to act like a d bag occasionally. Today was my day.

And AJ, you admitted to stooping to his level. That's the point. Take the high road. Either post a grown up explanation to the masses or take it to PM. Like it or not, as a mod you're held to a higher standard. I personally don't think it's fair, as you're all volunteers, but that's just the way it is.

Carry on.

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
Combat has always had a great relationship with SBF and SBF is/was probably the beneficiary of many Combat sales so in a way I could see how McGee could have been a little upset at Coach's decision, especially since the DLAS program was advertised on here last year with no problem. Did McGee react hastily and badly? Probably, but that's how he seems to be, at least with my few dealings with him. IMO, he probably should have taken it directly to Coach and/or Coop; it's not like they don't know how to get a hold of each other. But, as others have said here, this thread is just as childish as the PM and thread McGee posted (since deleted) and only makes the mods, and by extension, SBF look like a bunch of immature jerks.

AJ22

Super Moderator
Higher standard? Matter of opinion .... cant disagree and cant agree..... however, at the sametime, all I did was delete a thread. And here we are.

Shouldn't the higher standard after having a thread deleted make a call to the store and sell his point of view about COMbat and the possible advantages the DLAS could have on SBFs? Isn't that his paid job? Instead, lying and/or pointing fingers elsewheres is the answer?

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
I'm starting to regret ever calling myself a 'Combatant' if this is how the group is represented.
Represented by whom? I see one guy (ND) in this thread who posted something to cause a stink. What other Combatant is representing our group poorly? KD is just having a discussion with AJ. Me and BGF made off-hand comments to our favorite Combat hater.

saint

Combat has always had a great relationship with SBF and SBF is/was probably the beneficiary of many Combat sales so in a way I could see how McGee could have been a little upset at Coach's decision, especially since the DLAS program was advertised on here last year with no problem. Did McGee react hastily and badly? Probably, but that's how he seems to be, at least with my few dealings with him. IMO, he probably should have taken it directly to Coach and/or Coop; it's not like they don't know how to get a hold of each other. But, as others have said here, this thread is just as childish as the PM and thread McGee posted (since deleted) and only makes the mods, and by extension, SBF look like a bunch of immature jerks.

That's not true. Most of the threads were deleted and I mentioned numerous times to stop advertising the DLAS signups.

AJ22

Super Moderator
But, as others have said here, this thread is just as childish as the PM and thread McGee posted (since deleted) and only makes the mods, and by extension, SBF look like a bunch of immature jerks.

Somehow as usual the blame gets shifted again.

I would not expect anything different.

A simple apology (which I will never get) or admitting to being in the wrong plus lying will do. I'll delete this thread eventually .... but where were you for the other thread?

To be clear, I am not a COMbat hater. I was called out. Well... here I am.

saint

Represented by whom? I see one guy (ND) in this thread who posted something to cause a stink. What other Combatant is representing our group poorly? KD is just having a discussion with AJ. Me and BGF made off-hand comments to our favorite Combat hater.

The deleted thread, many more shots that were taken egregiously.

McGee also represents Combat. If that's how he handles business, I don't want anything to do with the company.

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
That's not true. Most of the threads were deleted and I mentioned numerous times to stop advertising the DLAS signups.

Gotcha. Didn't realize that since we all seemed to know about it. Well a lot of us. Too expensive anyways.

Somehow as usual the blame gets shifted again.

I would not expect anything different.

A simple apology (which I will never get) or admitting to being in the wrong plus lying will do. I'll delete this thread eventually .... but where were you for the other thread?

To be clear, I am not a COMbat hater. I was called out. Well... here I am.

He deleted it while I was reading it if you must know or care. And I'm not blaming or defending anybody. It's just seems really childish and immature for calling someone out (in much the same way IMO) for doing the same thing you're doing. And saying "I'll stoop to your level" before the call out doesn't excuse anything.

AJ22

Super Moderator
Not excusing ...

Doesn't matter if I delete or not. The blame and fault will always be on AJ based on many of you. Just like now. A simple thread deletion .... A simple you know the rules .. yup. AJ's fault.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Not excusing ...

Doesn't matter if I delete or not. The blame and fault will always be on AJ based on many of you. Just like now. *A simple thread deletion .... A simple you know the rules* .. yup. AJ's fault.

Had it ended with that, then no you wouldn't have received any blame. It was the childish thread that came afterwards.