Buyer Beware WalterDeuce buyer beware

ibtim2316

Addicted to Softballfans
You guys are funny, I threatened him with negative feedback, not personal threats. I have done more than enough deals on here to handle things professionally and go by the rules which I did. Pretty sure I am ok to "threaten" negative feedback when someone breaks the rules.

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
The OP did exactly as he should have done. Backed out of the deal and created a buyer beware so everyone knows the guy changes up his price.

tz23

Addicted to Softballfans
There were a few times where I forgot to put in my thread that the money was to be gifted or you pay fees, and not once did I even consider undoing a deal because of it. It was my mistake, and 3-6$ is not worth undoing any deal. That was ****ing stupid to pick up a BB over this, live and learn though.

Just take your money back and both go your separate ways. Too many people are negative feedback happy and pulling the trigger too fast. Rules are the rules but if both parties dont like the deal, give the money (which he did) and go your separate ways. Just because one little thing got over looked doesnt mean someone should be punished. If he gave your money back then just be happy he did.

Board is becoming worst than real life, first thing you wanna do is SUE SUE SUE.

I disagree with this. The buyer was looking forward to buying a bat at a set price. Seller made a mistake, realized the mistake then asked for the other $6.10 or whatever it was. Instead of eating the cost after realizing a mistake he decided to refund the $ over $6 buxs. Seller should of worked smoothly with him to seal his 1st deal and make admends where a mistake was clearly made. It's a buyer beware. Not negative feedback. Buyer upset? Maybe so. Lashing out? Maybe so. It's almost always easier to work things out on this board to advoid situations like this. Especially after the seller came in here defending himself with false statesments such as everybody knows you pay as gift or add fees. Just my 2 cents on this.

leadoffwpower

Addicted to Softballfans
backing out of a deal over $6 is not trustworthy. who knows what else he will do in the future

guy said he backed out of the deal because of the buyers attitude not the $6.10

A little respect both ways would have gone a long way

if WalterDeuce feels that ibtim2316 went over the top he should post a buyer beware about how he was treated over a $6.10 oversight

Last edited:

ibtim2316

Addicted to Softballfans

if WalterDeuce feels that ibtim2316 went over the top he should post a buyer beware about how he was treated over a $6.10 oversight

All I did was simply inform him of the "guidelines" of this group, he didn't even say hey I forgot to say gift or add fees, he said you owe me $6.10. My attitude was I am not paying $6.10 and a deal is a deal. I love how people are soaking up the words of a guy with zero feedback against me who has done hundreds of deals on here. Keep coming back though............

Joker

no you can't leave feedback for a bad attitude and if you do it will be deleted

Country35

Banned User
All I did was simply inform him of the "guidelines" of this group, he didn't even say hey I forgot to say gift or add fees, he said you owe me $6.10. My attitude was I am not paying $6.10 and a deal is a deal. I love how people are soaking up the words of a guy with zero feedback against me who has done hundreds of deals on here. Keep coming back though............

you'd also think that with that many deals 6 bucks aint worth having all this

WalterDeuce

Star Player
Got my first softball forum VGTG from a more reputable buyer on this transaction. Treat others the way you would want to be treated. Thanks Again.

Joker

Got my first softball forum VGTG from a more reputable buyer on this transaction. Treat others the way you would want to be treated. Thanks Again.

so you think coming back and gloating about a deal is how you think people want to be treated? buyer beware is deserved

tz23

Addicted to Softballfans

This comment is laughable to be honest, glad to see someone dealt with you because I wont.

bambinos

1992-93
This is ****en sad. The BB was not intended for this. I can't believe anyone is supporting the buyer. The seller was willing to give funds back. It was a misunderstanding. It was not malicious. The buyers actions were clearly childish and Vengeful. Grow up OP. Be a man and remove this. Stop being a stubborn baby.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
This is ****en sad. The BB was not intended for this. I can't believe anyone is supporting the buyer. The seller was willing to give funds back. It was a misunderstanding. It was not malicious. The buyers actions were clearly childish and Vengeful. Grow up OP. Be a man and remove this. Stop being a stubborn baby.

You are wrong this is exactly what BB is for. The fact that the seller was willing to give the money back doesn't make this right, it just make it a BB not a NG2G. WalterDuece made a mistake, you can call it a misunderstanding if that makes you happy but instead of eating the $6 or asking the forum for help he decided to respond with a couple of posts with a bunch of attitude. This kind of thing is exactly what BB is for, it provides information about buyers who don't follow SBF protocols but who haven't actually screwed someone over in deal. This information allows people to make their own decision and decide if this is something that would cause them to want to deal with someone else.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

Actually, this is EXACTLY what the buyer beware is for. It is to show other members about your dealings with an individual without giving them a NGTG and explain that in the future others may have to ask extra questions when dealing with this individual and not take anything for granted.

bigsmooth13

Manager
Asking for more money after the funds were sent accordingly to the og sale post is a BB all day. The legend of walter deuce lives on. Now I gotta watch his you tube videos one moe ginn!

MinorLeaguer

[]D [] []v[] []D
I almost did a deal today with WalterDouche via text. He tried to sell me a 2013 Mercy in excellent condition for $310. I was going to do it but I wanted to do a little more research. Of course his great price was for that day only. I ended up finding one for $175 on CL of all places. I sent him a text on what I got and thanked him for not screwing me. After calling me Bruh and threatening to "touch" me, his real self came out. He thinks just because I didn't buy his ba he wasn't trying to screw me.

Once again I thank the true board members here from protecting me from the few douche bags here.

BTW - I don't think my scenario is a BB but I will make a thread about the text he sent me in the lounge.

Joker

I almost did a deal today with WalterDouche via text. He tried to sell me a 2013 Mercy in excellent condition for $310. I was going to do it but I wanted to do a little more research. Of course his great price was for that day only. I ended up finding one for $175 on CL of all places. I sent him a text on what I got and thanked him for not screwing me. After calling me Bruh and threatening to "touch" me, his real self came out. He thinks just because I didn't buy his ba he wasn't trying to screw me.

Once again I thank the true board members here from protecting me from the few douche bags here.

BTW - I don't think my scenario is a BB but I will make a thread about the text he sent me in the lounge.

:rolleyes:

Country35

Banned User

You an idiot. Delete all that trash.

Country35

Banned User
You leaving false feedback and slandering someone for no reason, I think I'll make a ngtg thread for you for being shady.