Buyer Beware WalterDeuce buyer beware

tnbowhunter

Addicted to Softballfans
I almost did a deal today with WalterDouche via text. He tried to sell me a 2013 Mercy in excellent condition for $310. I was going to do it but I wanted to do a little more research. Of course his great price was for that day only. I ended up finding one for $175 on CL of all places. I sent him a text on what I got and thanked him for not screwing me. After calling me Bruh and threatening to "touch" me, his real self came out. He thinks just because I didn't buy his ba he wasn't trying to screw me.

Once again I thank the true board members here from protecting me from the few douche bags here.

BTW - I don't think my scenario is a BB but I will make a thread about the text he sent me in the lounge.

a bat's worth whatever someone will pay for it. you're acting like a butthurt *****. he said he didn't really want to sell it in the first place.

MinorLeaguer

[]D [] []v[] []D
You leaving false feedback and slandering someone for no reason, I think I'll make a ngtg thread for you for being shady.

It is not a feedback if you can comprehend what I wrote. Take it with a grain of salt. It was what just went down. What are you his homie or something?

MinorLeaguer

[]D [] []v[] []D
a bat's worth whatever someone will pay for it. you're acting like a butthurt *****. he said he didn't really want to sell it in the first place.

And I agree. There is probably someone out there that will pay that too. When I ask other board members and friends opinions on the asking and they tell me it's way over priced to day the least. It was not just my opinion about his price of the bat.

Butthurt??? Hardly, I almost actually bought his bat but he wanted the money that day and I wouldn't give in. I found a way cheaper deal and went that route. Besides he tried to sell it to another board member for the same price and failed. Would you pay that price?

Country35

Banned User
no problem, only person its hurting is you, you showed the board what kind of person you are to deal with.

MinorLeaguer

[]D [] []v[] []D
no problem, only person its hurting is you, you showed the board what kind of person you are to deal with.

That's your opinion. I've made hundreds of deals here with no problems. Not sure why you have such a hardon for me but whatever. You haven't screwed me over do I have no beef with you. Everyone is entitled to their opinion????

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
As I said after this first came up as a BB I think WalterDuece is a douche and him threatening you just adds to that point. At the same time I don't think he did anything wrong in your deal and I don't think it has any relevance. He is free to sell his bats for whatever he wants, if he wants to post an Easton Hammer for $300 there is nothing against the rules. He posted a bat for a price you considered buying it and decided not to. Your comment in the text was unnecessary and was much more douchy then him trying to sell a bat for what he thought he could get for it. His response to tell you told you to just shut up and move on was pretty much right on. No reason to whine about his price because you found it somewhere else cheaper, just say no thanks and move on. I see no reason to add your nonsense to a legit BB thread.

WalterDeuce

Star Player
1. The bat wasnt posted for sale. The guy asked for a price...i told him I didnt really wanna sell it...then gave him a price anyways. The guy just kept asking and asking like the world was ending.
2. If you text my phone with bs...ur gonna get checked. case closed.
3. If you dont like someone used bat price be a mf man and go buy one niw. Only broke ass mf's cry over prices of used bats. 2014 mercy = $235 niw
4. You can make 1000 buyer bewares...and i still wont gaf.

Joker

1. The bat wasnt posted for sale. The guy asked for a price...i told him I didnt really wanna sell it...then gave him a price anyways. The guy just kept asking and asking like the world was ending.
3. If you dont like someone used bat price be a mf man and go buy one niw. Only broke ass mf's cry over prices of used bats. 2014 mercy = $235 niw

typical response

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans

Only broke ass mf's cry about $6 in paypal fees

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar

The funny part is you are actually right yet you still manage to come across as a giant douche.

bambinos

1992-93
I think this is really about teaching someone else (a noob) a lesson. The op was using his high feedback rating in order to threaten and to get his own way. BB was not meant for this... This is an abuse of the system. Its 6 dollars. Move on... no harm was done you got your money back. It was a misunderstanding. You are using your experience ( and your feedback rating ) to intimidate. I think people just jump the gun and are ready to give anyone BB. It's almost like they are looking for an excuse. Did Walter screw up?? Yes, i guess he did.

Just have some respect. The guy was new and didnt read the rules properly. Do you want me to send you the 6 bucks so you can remove this thread ?? Send me your pp addy. I will even add $ 0.10.;)

Last edited:

WalterDeuce

Star Player
Minor Leaguer is here posting a BB on a old azz thread over a used 2013 Mercy bat that my lady personally valued at $310. The bat wasnt even for sale so that was her price. He said he would look around. cool. There was no sale. No transaction. No money changing hands. He said he found one for cheaper...then mentioned that I tried to screw him and went to the net looking to campaign to gain friends. All these posts are a joke. What grown man cries over the net to other grown men about not being able to afford a used bat?!?!? Just buy the niw one for $235!!!

**Ninerempire25 if you can add another GTG to my feedback score I would appreciate it. I rarely even sell bats so.**

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
Minor Leaguer is here posting a BB on a old azz thread over a used 2013 Mercy bat that my lady personally valued at $310. The bat wasnt even for sale so that was her price. He said he would look around. cool. There was no sale. No transaction. No money changing hands. He said he found one for cheaper...then mentioned that I tried to screw him and went to the net looking to campaign to gain friends. All these posts are a joke. What grown man cries over the net to other grown men about not being able to afford a used bat?!?!? Just buy the niw one for $235!!!

**Ninerempire25 if you can add another GTG to my feedback score I would appreciate it. I rarely even sell bats so.**

welcome to softballfans.whiners

Joker

i see a lot of crying here

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar

Coming from a man who threatened to "touch" another man over the internet. Not sure which one is more pathetic.

ibtim2316

Addicted to Softballfans
I think this is really about teaching someone else (a noob) a lesson. The op was using his high feedback rating in order to threaten and to get his own way. BB was not meant for this... This is an abuse of the system. Its 6 dollars. Move on... no harm was done you got your money back. It was a misunderstanding. You are using your experience ( and your feedback rating ) to intimidate. I think people just jump the gun and are ready to give anyone BB. It's almost like they are looking for an excuse. Did Walter screw up?? Yes, i guess he did.

Just have some respect. The guy was new and didnt read the rules properly. Do you want me to send you the 6 bucks so you can remove this thread ?? Send me your pp addy. I will even add $ 0.10.;)

When you tie up my $200 for 4 days because of how it was refunded, yes you get a buyer beware. How about you keep your 6$ and I will leave this thread, clearly how Walterdeuce responds he deserves a BB. GTG dudes actually care and deal the right way.

WalterDeuce

Star Player
This is hilarious. NOW he crying about how long his refund sat in the paypal transfer process. LMAO!! *BUYER BEWARE!!!* LMAO