Milford ASA - Hypno-retoads

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
Foster had a rough day at the plate. Im sure it had nothing to do with sleeping in the airport and golfing the day before

Toad and Myself tied with the highest batting average
Toad gets MVP though cuz he hit 3 bombs.

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
Foster had a rough day at the plate. Im sure it had nothing to do with sleeping in the airport and golfing the day before

Toad and Myself tied with the highest batting average
Toad gets MVP though cuz he hit 3 bombs.

I figured Toad would be good. Hes a good ole boy, they always hit the ball hard

foster was 0/7 at one point i think

When I talked to him he said 1-7, then a little later said 3-9

trip

stfu
i like jessy. we made it a point not to call him by his name the whole weekend. i probably told him to shut the **** up about 225 times.

then freaking ssf told our waitress it was his birthday.. he got a free $5.. then when she was singing she asked his name, of course, i say battletoad.

trip

stfu
i don't think anyone was really better than another. the one time we kept score individually it was on the worst course i've ever played. literally, the worst. next day we played a scramble

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
Ashland golf course was absolutely terrible. I will never go there again. The Bay Hill one we played Friday made up for it though. Very nice course. I was dropping lawn darts from 125yds and in. Pete was blasting off the tee box. Dan made like a 30 ft putt from off the fringe and hasn't shut up about it since.

trip

stfu
pictures of cortana were seen. ssf has a beautiful daughter. and there are no foster connotations to that.

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
Dan is the only person on this green earth that can roll out of a golf cart going 10 MPH wearing a white outfit and not have a single grass stain.

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
pictures of cortana were seen. ssf has a beautiful daughter. and there are no foster connotations to that.

So Mac is

Rich
Makes good looking off spring
Generally not that unpleasant for a 70yr old person
Smart
Not ugly

How is he single? gotta be a serial killer.

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
I wouldnt even count scores from this week.

The only time we played solo scores it was on that pile of garbage course.
Team ****** legs is undefeated