NEW Bag within a few weeks

IDP

Part Time Player
10351178_10152299705668337_1458082291588820782_n.jpg

in this pic is the 2nd bat in the velcro bottle holder, and its tough to see but how is it being held secure?

also, are these bags out yet and will they be released in any additional colors?

IDP

Part Time Player
note the velcro strap halfway up the bat that securely holds the bat in place.

Oh I see its holding both of them. I guess that's a good option to have if you need to carry 3 or 4. Thanks for the clarification

jefferson

Addicted to Softballfans
Yup, the Vinci batpack has two of those. :)

I see in the pictures and read in the description the two pouches/pockets next to the bat holder are "designed" to hold water bottles, but they look small.

Do they expand, or are bigger then the pictures show? In other words; will they actually hold your typical 16-20 ounce bottle?

IDP

Part Time Player
can we get some detailed review pics showing all the compartments and how much gear can fit?

Camoninja

Addicted to Softballfans
Awesome maybe I can get it in before I head to Texas to play on Sat along with my Grit Ball Tower.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You get what you pay for. Without having a model of each of those I would be willing to say that the Vinci bag will be better than all of those. The Vinci bat pack is more in line with the Demarini Black Ops Batpack which retails for $100. You are comparing apples to oranges. Plus if you happen to know a Vinci rep you probably aren't paying the MSRP.

you can shove the blops and vinchi bag up your ass

Camoninja

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a few different batbacks I'm going to compare this to, the main down fall I have seen from pictures is that the show compartment is a bag. If it is then that will suck to have to lift everything up to put your shoes in..... but then again maybe they thought about it and put in a permanent shelf to separate them.

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
you can shove the blops and vinchi bag up your ass

I am going to stuff your cold and clammy body into the Vinci batpack before I put a rock in it and throw it in the Spokane River. :)

I have a few different batbacks I'm going to compare this to, the main down fall I have seen from pictures is that the show compartment is a bag. If it is then that will suck to have to lift everything up to put your shoes in..... but then again maybe they thought about it and put in a permanent shelf to separate them.

The batpack compartments stop short of where you put your shoes in so you don't have to worry about it blocking your shoe compartment. This is evident when you see the pictures of the batpack with the glove shelf. That is the last compartment before the shoes compartment and it is solid across the bottom meaning the shoe compartment is not not blocked by anything.

IDP

Part Time Player
for some reason richards has had these for a few weeks now, they already have customer reviews.

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep

I have some bad news and some good news. There is no shelf so you might have some issues trying to fit your shoes in if you have a lot of stuff in the main compartment. The good news is there is more than one compartment to put your gear in and the back compartment doesn't interfere with the shoe compartment. I just don't think you will be able to carry all of your equipment in the back compartment because it is slim and made more for a laptop.

and pics. pics of everything including the inside

I took a couple at lunch but I will take a better set and post them tomorrow along with a full review. The bag is solid but has one or two things that can be improved. I know you can make it hold 4 bats without much trouble at least.

Mine hasn't shipped.. I may pay for overnight shipping so my Girl can finally use this bag.

That's weird but I do know they shipped the large quantity pre-orders out first.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I was living under illusion that mine was a large order, I stand corrected, should have them Saturday........

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
I was living under illusion that mine was a large order, I stand corrected, should have them Saturday........

you live further away...whose fault is that? ;)

I meant to take pictures last night but real life and Tuesday's SOA episode prevented that from happening. I will try again today. :eek: