ASA Boombah Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

CA0

Starting Player
New grip is leather similar to Easton's grips. New bats look sick you guys won't be disappointed.

M

MJL 00

New grip is leather similar to Easton's grips. New bats look sick you guys won't be disappointed.

Think you and i ate gonna become good friends hahaha...heard some info re: new stix from Boombah so can't wait...

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip

If someone dont post some pic am ..... :slap:someone then ...:smashfreakB: then .....:buttkick: and a little ........:nutkick: :D

M

MJL 00

Don't worry im bothering the powers that be for pix, hoping I can take my own pix of bat soon hint hint LMAO

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
You saying he looks like this guy?:D

Screenshot_2014-11-20-10-34-27_zpsc7fvadqp.png
[/URL][/IMG]

M

MJL 00

ha that is pretty darn close, but im more salt and pepper hair then all white LMAO...

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Are These Balls Ok ?

Can I use these balls to help break in my BOSS ? A friend at work gave me about 13 of these some new in the wrapper still.

picture.php

picture.php

M

MJL 00

You guys have hit all the descriptions perfectly!!!!:notworthy:

Easy now slick or next bp no screen for you.

Honest they say can use 44 or 47 for 50 hits (or so)to open up BUT I honestly don't use anything but 52s because that's what the bats now are made for. IMO I think using 52s does take longer to break in a bat but for those who take the time the rewards are 10 fold...

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Easy now slick or next bp no screen for you.

Honest they say can use 44 or 47 for 50 hits (or so)to open up BUT I honestly don't use anything but 52s because that's what the bats now are made for. IMO I think using 52s does take longer to break in a bat but for those who take the time the rewards are 10 fold...

Thanks Bro.

Thunder_Stick

Addicted to Softballfans
Saw an ASA Boss in action yesterday asked if I could swing it and was blowin away by the performance!!! Guy said the bat had 300ish hits, so I took about 30 cuts with it, a mix of 40 and 52, it caught me off guard at how fast the 52s came off the bat, and hitting the 40s, well it was just lights out stupid! The boss I swung was on par if not out distancing my 700+ hit aftermath. This bat is ridiculous!!!

M

MJL 00

BOOM another smart man hoping on the Boss train...awesome to hear...

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Saw an ASA Boss in action yesterday asked if I could swing it and was blowin away by the performance!!! Guy said the bat had 300ish hits, so I took about 30 cuts with it, a mix of 40 and 52, it caught me off guard at how fast the 52s came off the bat, and hitting the 40s, well it was just lights out stupid! The boss I swung was on par if not out distancing my 700+ hit aftermath. This bat is ridiculous!!!

:welcome: to the Boomabah Brother hood were the bats we swing are BOSS! and please dont let others that love their AM of what you just said due to the fact there will be a lot of butthurt going on. :moon:

M

MJL 00

LMAO, honest don't think many know bout Boss bats and im trying to change that BUT with some of the douches on here they will ruin this thread if they start posting. Don't mind opinions but when they slam others for what they think or feel then just gets flat ugly...

M

MJL 00

Stick with my johnnyb ill take you to the promise land. Or get ya drunk so you wake up with a midget and 2 monkeys in Sturgis...O wait that was me my bad :chairshot:

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
LMAO, honest don't think many know bout Boss bats and im trying to change that BUT with some of the douches on here they will ruin this thread if they start posting. Don't mind opinions but when they slam others for what they think or feel then just gets flat ugly...

In this case ....................
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTbawKERxnE&spfreload=10[/ame]

M

MJL 00

Love that show...

FYI Greenrun1 looks like he is selling a 26oz Boss...

Status
Not open for further replies.