ASA Boombah Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGC2007

Anymore Questions
Thanks Bro and man I would love a Boombah Brotherhood jersey I know I would but at least 3 off the bat. :whoo:

SOMEONE MAKE THIS HAPPENED PLEASE !!! :typing:

Boombah BrotherHood has a nice ring to it, would like a BrotherHood Jersey.

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
More Hitz on the BOSS

Put about 150 more hitz on the BOSS, sound has not change as of yet but got off some good shots and its not to far behind my 350 hit Fu-Dawg. Cant wait to put at least 600-700 hits on it so it could be on :angryfire: and hitting nothing but :laser: and it would be only for lightsout situations :nana:

M

MJL 00

Ya keep swinging away I almost gaveup on mine but then WTF I sserious thought something g happened to bat between bp sessions...in a good way..my bp partner got a boo boo so have to wait to get.up vid til next wkend of utrip 30ozers and ASA

M

MJL 00

Lmao nah I'm a perfect l/XL... :thumb:

My ego fits in my black ops bag WAHOO hahaha

johnnybravo6

The Edumacated One
YouTube channel is up boys, just search Boombah Boss and we are the Average Joe's and please like the channel and videos and please spread the word around about it. We will have weekly videos and will do bat reviews as we get them. MJL be quiet about my boo boo!!!

Last edited:

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
IMO all bats should, then they last longer. But that's me

I agree my ASA J3 was the best and stickiest bat I even had a chance to swing It made me look very good at the plate and hit more HR's with it then all the HR's I have hit with all the bats I have owed.

But the down side like you said my J3 didnt last long about 480 hits.

M

MJL 00

Ya well my NIW J3 lasted me not even 40 hits THAT SUCKED. And that's indoor bp to boot

Status
Not open for further replies.