Secret Santa 2014 What did you get thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleOhWho

Swing what you bring
My secret santa came way through. Thank goodness my buddy is the the UPS driver and rang the bell 47 times. Or I would have slept through all these goodies:
-Frisch's Tartar sauce
-Montgomery Inn Barbecue Sauce
-Cincinnati Recipe Chili Mix
-Barilla Thick Spaghetti (all of the chili recipes suggest layering, good looking bro!)
-Jordan crew neck sweatshirt
-The most bad ash Seahawks jacket ever. Going to the game on the 28th. It will be in full use.

Thank you DiamondFoolz3, I hope you and yours also have a Merry Christmas!

20141217_103538_zpsti9jwndf.jpg

Sully-7

Addicted to Softballfans
AWESOME!! Is all I have to say. A HUGE shout out to my SS - tl13. He went above and beyond. Thank you so much!!! I hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

The Line-Up:
NIW Easton B4
a sick Elite hat
a Easton sublimated shirt
some local eats:
- Dakota Style Original Kettle chips
- Dakota Style sunflower seeds
- Sturgis beef jerky

apilot

Veteran
Just want to thank my SS for the gift I received today. I got a Boston Red Sox Hoodie, Boston Red Sox Hat, and a deck of playing cards. Im not sure who it came from but the shipping slip said Darrin Ingram. Thank you again and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Merry Christmas, you should have one more item on the way.

BigRB

Gimpy Shouldered Glove Ho/ pitcher
Had a box show up on my doorstep yesterday, from boombah with a pair of shutdown turfs...no packing list, or mention of who it was from, so guessing it was secret santa from here? whoever it's from, thanks!
20141218_164711.jpg

scottie05

Addicted to Softballfans
I got my ss items today! Lots of great and interesting items! I believe it's from DaIrishman. Thanks a lot and merry Christmas!

Last edited:

49erhawk

Addicted to Softballfans
SS

Had a box show up on my doorstep yesterday, from boombah with a pair of shutdown turfs...no packing list, or mention of who it was from, so guessing it was secret santa from here? whoever it's from, thanks!
20141218_164711.jpg

look for another box that is on its way

O-Prime

UH OH
So the wife just call and let me know that i got a bat from Charlene Malner Thanks! Ill post pics as soon as i get home.

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
I got my ss items today! Lots of great and interesting items! I believe it's from DaIrishman. Thanks a lot and merry Christmas!

That pop of top is awesome just slam it when you open beers. The Soju will sneak up on you. Had to put my Irish twist on items also. Happy holidays. The comics are military exclusive. The hat is from my team sponsor.

SleeepR21

WU-TANG
Travisdbx hooked it up with a 2013 MIKEN DC41. I will update when I get the second package... Thanks brotha!

Last edited:

jetsfan818

Addicted to Softballfans
Shout out to 503Outlaws. Hooked me up with mizuno turfs, 2 pairs of batting gloves, yard work shorts and demarini t-shirt, some wristbands, hats and a glove and ball for my son. Thanks a lot and Merry Christmas!
20141219_121321_zpsdv0x58kk.jpg

Pinstripegod23

Addicted to Softballfans
Big shout out to My SS. I got an MVP Elite Batpack, really nice Yankees hoodie, some awesome DonnieBaseball magazines, DJ turn 2 coin, some nice Tyja softball shorts, awesome batting gloves, some clutch bbq sauce I am using tonight, and some chalk for the kiddies which they are using as I type this out on the sidewalk lol
IMAG1019.jpg

jetsfan818

Addicted to Softballfans
Big shout out to My SS. I got an MVP Elite Batpack, really nice Yankees hoodie, some awesome DonnieBaseball magazines, DJ turn 2 coin, some nice Tyja softball shorts, awesome batting gloves, some clutch bbq sauce I am using tonight, and some chalk for the kiddies which they are using as I type this out on the sidewalk lol
IMAG1019.jpg

Glad you like everything. Nice to see the chalk being used already. Hahaha. Merry Christmas and Go Yankees!

softball45893

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks to Bigrb. I got an OSU hoodie, Cowboys blanket and ornament, and blocks and a coloring book for little man. Go Bucks!!!

Pinstripegod23

Addicted to Softballfans
Glad you like everything. Nice to see the chalk being used already. Hahaha. Merry Christmas and Go Yankees!

The best part of the whole things is I too am a huge DonnieBaseball fan.... main reason I wore 23 throughout high school and college. I also still do in Softball. Those honestly took me by surprise and went right into my other Donniebaseball collection of things.

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
Came home after a week of training to find a big package waiting for me. I am truly speechless on this gift, thank you to my SS for this, words can't express what I am feeling. You truly went above and beyond on this gift.

picture.php

second packaged arrived, sweet stuff, can't wait to work the BBQ sauce into my cooking. Thanks again for everything Tim
picture.php

jetsfan818

Addicted to Softballfans
The best part of the whole things is I too am a huge DonnieBaseball fan.... main reason I wore 23 throughout high school and college. I also still do in Softball. Those honestly took me by surprise and went right into my other Donniebaseball collection of things.

Good to know they will be kept in good condition and enjoyed.

TouchdownJesus

Addicted to Softballfans
I haven't been home yet but my wife informed me that I had a package, I will post pics and thank the rock star who sent it in the morning once I open. Until then, thank you to whomever drew my name for the generosity.

TouchdownJesus

Addicted to Softballfans
I haven't been home yet but my wife informed me that I had a package, I will post pics and thank the rock star who sent it in the morning once I open. Until then, thank you to whomever drew my name for the generosity.

Big Thanks to Charles Villafana, screen name not known, I got my package and it was more then I really expected. Very thankful. I got a sweet LS 1B mitt, a bad ass Notre Dame Beanie, some much needed LS batting gloves, beef jerkey that is almost gone already, and some local items from around Cypress, TX. Beaver Nuggets and potato chip style fries, both I opened and loved, but those nuggets are addicting. I appreciate it a ton, thanks again! Merry Christmas.

ar2x7

Substance & Style
I received 2 boxs from DoubleOhWho, they are under my tree for Christmas unwrapping and will post pics then!
He also said there is a3rd one on the way

Thank you, I am truly humbled by the generosity of total strangers, and hope you and yours have an extremely happy holiday !

Status
Not open for further replies.