Secret Santa 2014 What did you get thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey2525joey711

dodgers fan 4life
Got another box from my man Joey. First time ever I've had more gifts under the tree than wife & kids (2 to 0 to 0 to 0) haha. THey so jealous it's great! Hah

Lol if u want I'll send it all separate lol but I do have something for Ur kids but its gonna go in Ur box lol

TheMick1385

Addicted to Softballfans
My SS hooked me up good. Thank you so much Mac Ross. You went above and beyond. I really appreciate it. My dogs are already playing with their new toy. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Hope your SS is just as good to you as you were to me.

No Prob bro! Hope you enjoy it! Merry Christmas!

Stallings18

Outsider Looking in!
I received a bat bag from my ss. I was informed a 2nd box is being sent. I will post pictures when I receive the other box. Thank you for the bag! Happy Holidays!!

corey318

Addicted to Softballfans

4tf, Nike running leggings and ghiradeli chocolates my wife will surely claim. Cannot express how awesome this is but thank you Redman (Chris).
Merry CHRISTmas and God Bless!

Center59

**** Cody
Big thanks to my Secret Santa. Here is what I received.

IMG_20141124_174649909.jpg

Last edited:

DStandridge

OHIPAL
I'm jealous of you guys and gals with the SS items. I didn't have the required feedback to participate, but hopefully next year. Glad to see SBF bro's hooking each other up!!

Redman

4tf, Nike running leggings and ghiradeli chocolates my wife will surely claim. Cannot express how awesome this is but thank you Redman (Chris).
Merry CHRISTmas and God Bless!

Very cool, glad you got it. Hope the pants are the right size and sorry for the rearranging of the chocolates to get them to fit haha. Had everything ready to be sent and then saw you also got me, so wasn't sure when to send stuff out. Glad I didn't post any hints

jcmcelyea

part-time EH
picture.php

Got my package today from cmac1530! Thanks man love everything! Hope you and your family have a great Christmas!!

Sixes

K C C O
Got a package from BombDropper10 today!

He said this one was for the kiddies and one was still coming for dad!

8613A908-BC60-4002-9C81-D7FC40B39E1B.jpg

djbaldmaninc

Addicted to Softballfans
I got home after 10pm last night to find a WORTH package waiting for me. First thing I thought of was my wife will think that I bought myself something again. 2nd thing was, whoever sent this to me better have their name inside the box to help me explain my first thought, LOL. Anyways, after opening it, I discovered a WORTH Mayhem Warfighter waiting inside. This was NOT expected at all and I am greatly thankful for it. I have the sender's name but not his screen name on here or I would leave a GTG status. Thank you very much. Chive on.

SeedHitter24

Addicted to Softballfans
I hope my SS got 1 of his packages. It says delivered yesterday but he hasn't posted that he got it. I will wait till tonight to see if he posts. Or should I contact him

Last edited:

TheMick1385

Addicted to Softballfans
10417555_10152941439876663_7822536616849743977_n.jpg

Just recieved my SS package, Totally Awesome! My Irish are having a tough year but I ain't no fairweather fan!! Go Irish! Thank you to my SS whoever you are, I needed some new gameday gear!

Calli4120

ASA Free Since 05
I got home after 10pm last night to find a WORTH package waiting for me. First thing I thought of was my wife will think that I bought myself something again. 2nd thing was, whoever sent this to me better have their name inside the box to help me explain my first thought, LOL. Anyways, after opening it, I discovered a WORTH Mayhem Warfighter waiting inside. This was NOT expected at all and I am greatly thankful for it. I have the sender's name but not his screen name on here or I would leave a GTG status. Thank you very much. Chive on.

You will have another small package coming your way soon. Had to wait for one of the items to come available again and I was finally able to order it yesterday.

Kabbie

Blue Jay
Thanks kirk for niw 27 oz el z3000.... absolutely love thos bat merry xmas to u and ur family bro

cole electric29

Addicted to Softballfans
10417555_10152941439876663_7822536616849743977_n.jpg

Just recieved my SS package, Totally Awesome! My Irish are having a tough year but I ain't no fairweather fan!! Go Irish! Thank you to my SS whoever you are, I needed some new gameday gear!

Glad you like it bro that was package 1..... Still got another on the way!!

Status
Not open for further replies.