Demarini Collections, Post Your Pics

brennen15

Addicted to Softballfans
I think I'm done for a while
3A89B27B-0F76-4727-A285-E5F1B12C4EEC_zpszrrokl4c.jpg

015reddog

Certified Slacker
This is all I have now, but I really have taken a shine to the juggy. Didn't think I would. There is a theme here, see if anyone can put a hat on it.

20141124_100519.jpg

015reddog

Certified Slacker
Just something I noticed when the collection got down to the nubs. Even though the juggy and mercy are two pretty different bats, I can still feel similarity on contact. Feels nice. Probably just me though. :p

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
The 4.1 composite handle was the best handle Demarini has ever made, stiff enough to provide good feedback and forgiving enough not to sting.

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
Just something I noticed when the collection got down to the nubs. Even though the juggy and mercy are two pretty different bats, I can still feel similarity on contact. Feels nice. Probably just me though. :p

Not just you, I agree about the composite handle and the response I get from it as opposed to aluminum. That being said, I strictly swing the mercy because of the stiff 1 piece feel of the flex and the 13in barrel. Juggy has too much wobble for me and 12in barrel

NoNameJames

Star Player
Thought you were swinging z's now?!? Looking good.

I was for a bit but I feel that performance was lacking. After a couple months of swinging the Z, I picked up my old Aftermath and it was awesome. Gave it a shot but feel most comfortable with Demarini.

M

MJL 00

I was for a bit but I feel that performance was lacking. After a couple months of swinging the Z, I picked up my old Aftermath and it was awesome. Gave it a shot but feel most comfortable with Demarini.

Welcome to the Darkside hahahaha :thumb:

NoNameJames

Star Player
Welcome to the Darkside hahahaha :thumb:

Thanks, for me the Aftermath is the best bat on the market. Repeat, FOR ME. Really looking forward to the new Utrip. The rest, I just came across good deals and will eventually trade or sell off.

M

MJL 00

What is hottest 2014 ASA DeMarini?

Your gonna get multiple answers for this question fella. All personally preference usually...start a thread in this section and ask same question get more responses im sure