Demarini Collections, Post Your Pics

dubblrest1985

Starting Player
Growing!

2015-02-13%2020.43.52_zpskdokkl0o.jpg

Wunbagga

Addicted to Softballfans
Cali s4b, the Future has been my winter work project. Its cold where I'm at so all swings have been indoors. Minus a one 55 degrees day. Got out and hit some nice bombs with it! Can't wait for the weather to get warmer so I can unleash my two new beast...

SBG SHREK

Coach
So, SBG SHREK, what didn't you like about the INSAN3?

Honestly?!!!?!? I think I gave up on it too soon!!! I don't think it was fully broken in when I descided to sell it... I only hit 52s with the INSAN3 and never got a chance to hit some 44s with it.... Plus my Silver JUGGY won me over quick!!!

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Hate to burst your bubble, but that is by no means old school Demars. Here are a couple old school gems
SMOKE
428e6dc6147705c786c2efbbb7dde146.jpg

Ok, I meant a more traditional collection of older models. You took me a little too literal. Nice metal anyway.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
Son of a!!! Those geezers:bigok:

it's so depressing thinking back to when they were being sold for under 100 bux, and ppl were buying them just to bust em and get new utrip sticks for cheap...

demarini really needs to make another senior juggy

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok, I meant a more traditional collection of older models. You took me a little too literal. Nice metal anyway.

don't worry about it bro. my students call songs that are more than 6months old 'old school'...

I'd almost say those metals are more 'classic' anyway, haha.