STL Thread/ Off Season/ Wanna talk about Playoffs?

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
The Blue Flame I have has been a good investment. It's thrown thousands and pitches. However middle shots have taken a toll on it. It's probably been hit 200-300 times. Don't tell LS, but I'm gonna rebuild it with much heavier gauge steel.

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
He didn't want to let his fans down. As many that were yelling and cheering for a bat flip, he just gave thr fans what they wanted. :D

Woody54

Coach
Def will go back again next year there had a blast and I don't think I shut up the whole day gave JQ so much ***** lol.. Was fun and meet a lot of new people was def fun playing with guys from all over the show me state.. And kinda of ironic told the fellow sandbaggers ( Nally's) how did it fell to lose lol congrats again Tee Dub Gio Hoodrats & LSX

Ps I may not bat flip but won't find another person that pimps the **** outta of a dinger like I do.....

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Def will go back again next year there had a blast and I don't think I shut up the whole day gave JQ so much ***** lol.. Was fun and meet a lot of new people was def fun playing with guys from all over the show me state.. And kinda of ironic told the fellow sandbaggers ( Nally's) how did it fell to lose lol congrats again Tee Dub Gio Hoodrats & LSX

Ps I may not bat flip but won't find another person that pimps the **** outta of a dinger like I do.....
Was definitely a good time. That's about as good as a ball game can get. Lots of dingers and lots of big plays. Did anyone keep track how many you guys hit that game? We had 14.
And my legs are still toasted 5 games in the outfield is brutal lol

Lol mine as well. Maybe this OF thing isn't all it's cracked up to be :eek:

Woody54

Coach
Not sure I know we hit a lot of solos I know we went back to back to back 2 times in that game.. Those 44 .375 evils we were hitting were no joke lol

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I have the game on film, I'll have to look it up. I know there had to be at least 25 between both teams. Them Evils are definitely no joke. Those Bullets are on a whole other level though :eek:

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLHEyIKH0JA[/ame]

Here's our first game vs you guys. I can only upload in 15 minute segments so I had to break it up. Follow the links at the beginning or in the description to watch the rest of it.

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
Not sure I know we hit a lot of solos I know we went back to back to back 2 times in that game.. Those 44 .375 evils we were hitting were no joke lol

Did you hear us razzing your guy that came up after the back to back to back HR's that the guy from Nally's, Dane, and You hit? He hit a lazy ground ball, we gave him the buzzer. :p

I did love Hoodrat shooting box his first AB, not even box really, the pitcher moved 10 feet to the right and he still went after him!