STL Thread/ Off Season/ Wanna talk about Playoffs?

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
Hopefully x2 bagel beer making attempt is better than softball playing talent lol Jk grumpy cat

What team are you playing on Saturday?

Man.. I'm watching this interview with Jason Heyward with Dan McLaughlin and Heyward is a class, class individual. I can't wait to see what he does in a Cardinal uniform.

I liked Heyward when he played for the Braves. I'll really enjoy him in a Cardinals uniform. I still am in disbelief that the Braves let him go.

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
Ummm.. I thought you were making us all bacon, eggs, sausage, toast and freshly squeezed orange juice? We gotta have energy to get out there and hit cans of corn.

If you make it to Moberly early enough, I'll have enough breakfast burritos or breakfast casserole to go around! :biggthumpup:

Cookie

<font color="#FF0000">SBF Donor</font>
Are all teams set at this point? I know scheduling is out so I would think people have their rosters finalized?

doublebagel

Manager
29 days till pitchers and catchers report............get ready from some more of this suckas

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wheRqzyHP4[/ame]

So what are some items you guys like to see raffle'd at a fundraiser tournament? I don't want to get a ton of things where the $ gets spread too thin, but a couple of nice items I'd think would work well.