Tennessee Roll Call #6

littleta

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking to see if there is a group in the Chattanooga area that takes BP and has room for one more. Have a portable screen to protect the pitcher if that might influence your decision to contact me any. Pm on here or shoot a text 8653878370.

Last edited:

Superstar #4

"The Mr. Met"
Just moved to Spring Hill. Looking to pick up at Fieldstone,Spring hill, or Columbia. LH and can play all 4 OF spots. Sticker let me know if you know any of these folks.

jack#8

Back to Easton
How did everybody do at the pic? We finished 5-2 I believe. Had to forfeit out this morning. Won our 230am game but had too many guys hurt to play the 8am game

Debo03

Addicted to Softballfans
How did everybody do at the pic? We finished 5-2 I believe. Had to forfeit out this morning. Won our 230am game but had too many guys hurt to play the 8am game

Dang Jack, that's tough. Hope your guys are alright and there were no serious injuries. You guys put us out Saturday night. Not the showing we were hoping for but our losses came from 2 really strong teams in you guys and Berties.

As for the Finish, My old team from Alabama (Hemphill) won it in the IF game against Players Warehouse/Gutterworks. I think team 615 got 3rd, then Country fresh from Georgia, Honey Badgers and Crossfire from the Carolinas.

JRod21

Star Player
Dang Jack, that's tough. Hope your guys are alright and there were no serious injuries. You guys put us out Saturday night. Not the showing we were hoping for but our losses came from 2 really strong teams in you guys and Berties.

As for the Finish, My old team from Alabama (Hemphill) won it in the IF game against Players Warehouse/Gutterworks. I think team 615 got 3rd, then Country fresh from Georgia, Honey Badgers and Crossfire from the Carolinas.

I watched some good games this weekend, this tourney had some very good teams in it. I picked up with Crossfire we went 4-0 Saturday, and we just ran out of gas on Sunday. Lost to 615, should have beat them, then we lost to Country Fresh. We were all beat and tired lol, but I had a good time this weekend and look forward to the next Pic-O-Dixie.

Last edited:

jack#8

Back to Easton

Thanks they will be alright. We just need a week or two to heal up a little. Sucks getting old. We got lucky against you guys. 15 runs normally doesn't beat anybody in this tourney!

Donald/CTS#33

Addicted to Softballfans
Pic-O-Dixie
Many thanks to Pheasy, Connie, & Randy for there hard work this weekend. Competition was very strong in each part of the bracket and there were a lot of good ball games. Thanks to everyone for there support and I am already making some plans for the 2016 Pic to improve the environment even more. Special shout out to Tiny and his crew for vending, CSC, Softballwire, Papa Johns for help sponsoring the event. My goal is to continue to grow the sponsorship so we can continually tweak the prize package for the players coaches.

Men's
1. Hemphill
2. Gutterworks/D&D Grocery
3. Team 615
4. Country Fresh

Women's
1. Bounty Hunters
2. Low Bobs/Louisville Slugger

Highest finishing D Team-Team 615
Highest finishing E Team-Rock Fitness

Winners of bat raffles for admission
Jolly-Solway
CBC#23

Coach Raffle
Lady Team 615

c.mathews23

Addicted to Softballfans

Y'all played a couple of buddies of mine that play for TKO late Friday night. Heard it was a pretty good game.

I watched some good games this weekend, this tourney had some very good teams in it. I picked up with Crossfire we went 4-0 Saturday, and we just ran out of gas on Sunday. Lost to 615, should have beat them, then we lost to Country Fresh. We were all beat and tired lol, but I had a good time this weekend and look forward to the next Pic-O-Dixie.

615 is a tough team. Played them earlier in the year in the Budweiser Classic

Donald/CTS#33

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks Jack, you boys had a good run. I hate it that the game ended so late. Did you even make an out all weekend? Crafty veteran hitter!

JRod21

Star Player
Y'all played a couple of buddies of mine that play for TKO late Friday night. Heard it was a pretty good game.

615 is a tough team. Played them earlier in the year in the Budweiser Classic

They had a good team and they had Billy that use to pitch for driveby from Georgia. He was there Saturday but not Sunday, hes a game changer for sure he can get in a batters head lol. Ive seen him do cart wheels then throw pitches for a strike. lol

jack#8

Back to Easton

Yeah they have a very good team. I don't think either team played up to there potential. It was a good game nonetheless. Good group of guys.

c.mathews23

Addicted to Softballfans
They had a good team and they had Billy that use to pitch for driveby from Georgia. He was there Saturday but not Sunday, hes a game changer for sure he can get in a batters head lol. Ive seen him do cart wheels then throw pitches for a strike. lol

Someone else said the same thing but he didn't do anything like that when we played them. Considering it was a NSA tourney and we played them at 7 or 8 in the morning may have had something to do with it as well, lol. I know 7 am is WAY to early for me to be doing cart wheels lol.

shrtstop56

Addicted to Softballfans
Just moved to Spring Hill. Looking to pick up at Fieldstone,Spring hill, or Columbia. LH and can play all 4 OF spots. Sticker let me know if you know any of these folks.

Hit up ddoubler. he lives in Columbia and does or used to run a league in Columbia he has hook ups down there.

Superstar #4

"The Mr. Met"
Just moved to Spring Hill. Looking to pick up at Fieldstone,Spring hill, or Columbia. LH and can play all 4 OF spots. Sticker let me know if you know any of these folks

stickem

Good luck to all you guys playing this weekend. Hope it doesn't rain where you guys are at.

no such luck, but at least it rained out a few hours before it started. i hate driving to tournaments you know are going to rainout.

Mwallace5

The Veteran
Athens is about an hour and a half behind right now because of rain delays but the fields are in good shape now and hopefully it'll hold off the rest of the night

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
Drove 1:45 to cookeville to wait 3 hrs to get told it was rained out

Looked on Softballwire at 7 am that morning and read a post that said "demarini still playing and on time.... Thanks"

Not one of the directors who was on the list to be called to enter the tournament even showed up. Truly unbelievable

jack#8

Back to Easton
Drove 1:45 to cookeville to wait 3 hrs to get told it was rained out

Looked on Softballwire at 7 am that morning and read a post that said "demarini still playing and on time.... Thanks"

Not one of the directors who was on the list to be called to enter the tournament even showed up. Truly unbelievable

Wow that sucks!!! Glad we took off