Is the Torq that good?

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
put another 240 on it this morning, totaling 650ish on it

had webs to start and much more now, not virus plague webbing, but good webbing

i would game this against the legit or miken line from 2015, very solid bat with i am sure will be better durability

i will never find out because i am not a one bat kinda guy

Mr. G

(213) L.A. Confidential
Where are you guys getting these great deals at???

Someone please PM me, I want in on the fun too.

Thanks

-G

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Where are you guys getting these great deals at???

Someone please PM me, I want in on the fun too.

Thanks

-G

I'll take that pm too

I'm not going to PM anyone info so sorry if I don't respond...that's against bored rules.

www.google.com

I'm on the Torq hype-train too. After US exchange and shipping, $160 CDN. They have them "on sale" locally for $299 CDN. ;)

I swing a 26oz '14 L1 and I ordered a 26oz EL Torq. Everyone says the Torq swings lighter than other Easton endloads, should I have ordered a 27oz or will it be similar in 26oz?

WillW3

Starting Player
www.google.com

I'm on the Torq hype-train too. After US exchange and shipping, $160 CDN. They have them "on sale" locally for $299 CDN. ;)

I swing a 26oz '14 L1 and I ordered a 26oz EL Torq. Everyone says the Torq swings lighter than other Easton endloads, should I have ordered a 27oz or will it be similar in 26oz?

My 27 oz L2 and Torq feel the same.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
To me the torq swings noticeably lighter than the L1 or L2. I'd almost go an ounce heavier on the torq.

I was kind of on the fence. A lot of people say that the Torq feels like it's got a set 1oz endload across all weights instead of the progressive endload of the L series. So I figured it would swing light in 27 and 28oz, but feel about the same in 26oz.

Oh well, we'll see. If they don't sell out before I get to try mine, I may just have to get a second one at that price. :D

jcmichaels42

Addicted to Softballfans
www.google.com

Clearly I need to work on my googling skills because I can't find it :confused:

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Their homepage shows a 40% off Christmas sale and gives you a coupon code. The prices don't reflect the sale until you add items to your cart and apply the code. They seem pretty down to earth and easy to deal with.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Their homepage shows a 40% off Christmas sale and gives you a coupon code. The prices don't reflect the sale until you add items to your cart and apply the code. They seem pretty down to earth and easy to deal with.

Dang, those prices are absurd. I feel bad selling LSX my Torq for $100 now....

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
Baker isn't worth the shipping cost in my book. Felt terrible. Not a huge balanced guy though. The TORQ at $90 is a freaking steal.

WillW3

Starting Player
Baker isn't worth the shipping cost in my book. Felt terrible. Not a huge balanced guy though. The TORQ at $90 is a freaking steal.

Just wanted something different. I'm a fan of IMX more so than TCT as far as feel goes. I'll decide before I take the wrapper off though.

Shipping was free btw:bigok:

bird25

34/30 Club #25

Ended up with a asp lbe, figured it was the same as the baker. Did pick up a balanced utrip torq. Lady called today and said they only had 27 left so it might be up for a 28 if I can't get used to it.:eek: