2016 DeMarini Flipper Aftermath USA BP

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDNj4Rqikjk[/ame]

I'm known for not being a big DeMarini fan, it was hard to deny how nice this thing was. The 12" barrel has a big sweetspot and it sounds and feels excellent. No flex at all from the alloy handle, as expected. It started pretty slow and stiff but it went from that to gamer status in about 100 swings. No webbing or anything either, which did surprise me. All in all I'm a fan and am more than likely going to game one of these. :thumb:

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Definitely one of the best bats I've swung.
My favorite was the 14 CL22, this ranks right up there with it.
Dammit I want one, but I haven't even hit my '15 I got off a board bro this winter.

Great vid
Haha worth it if you have the means to get one!
That thing looked like fun....I need to stop watching these vids, I don't need any more bats lol.

How do you think I feel demoing all of these bats?! I am extremely grateful to have people to help me out with bats to review. If I were buying and reviewing I'd never sell them! haha

Chubby_43

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDNj4Rqikjk

I'm known for not being a big DeMarini fan, it was hard to deny how nice this thing was. The 12" barrel has a big sweetspot and it sounds and feels excellent. No flex at all from the alloy handle, as expected. It started pretty slow and stiff but it went from that to gamer status in about 100 swings. No webbing or anything either, which did surprise me. All in all I'm a fan and am more than likely going to game one of these. :thumb:
Where are you guys hitting at? I am across the river just outside STL

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Moberly, MO. About 2 hrs from STL. Prolly close to 3 from over there. This is where I live, but I'm always traveling to STL for work.

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
I co-hosted a demo day locally and everyone was talking this bat. People who don't play ASA hit with it and wanted one bad! It was obviously heads and shoulders above the other ASA bats that were there (Mikens, Worths, Combats, and Demarini's). I didn't get a chance to swing it but watching a few players I know very well this bat performed well above average in exit speed.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I think head and shoulders better may he a little far fetched but it feels good with only 100 swings.

ABLXTRA

veteran
pitcher has a net that's why it is there . If I don't hit the net a few times in a bucket of balls it is a bad round CF is wide open in a 4 man outfield . I try to hit LC to RC that is where my power is , If there is a 5 man IF and 3 OF. very seldom do I pull a ball down the LF line . I stand so far away from the plate everything LC To RC

sleepin4matty

Management Material
I co-hosted a demo day locally and everyone was talking this bat. People who don't play ASA hit with it and wanted one bad! It was obviously heads and shoulders above the other ASA bats that were there (Mikens, Worths, Combats, and Demarini's). I didn't get a chance to swing it but watching a few players I know very well this bat performed well above average in exit speed.

You do realize the USA AM is a DEMARINI right?

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
pitcher has a net that's why it is there . If I don't hit the net a few times in a bucket of balls it is a bad round CF is wide open in a 4 man outfield . I try to hit LC to RC that is where my power is , If there is a 5 man IF and 3 OF. very seldom do I pull a ball down the LF line . I stand so far away from the plate everything LC To RC
Couldn't agree more. I stand off the plate a little more than usual too and still like to hit the 6 hole. Just all in how you can hit what's given. Some of the pitches I hit into the 6 hole are almost on my hands, but if you can hit it then hit it. You just look like a fool when you miss it :p
You do realize the USA AM is a DEMARINI right?

When the hype monster takes over your keyboard, being rational usually goes to the wayside.

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
I like your videos but i think you need to be more critical. It's hard to take the reviews serious when every video you post damn near the bat is amazing and you are going to game one.

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
How many bats have I said that about?

I am not sure, I am not keeping a book. I just watch your vids alot, am subscribed since like 10 subscribers. I can't really remember a bat that you didn't like.
Maybe I am dumb. But the last couple you posted you said you will game.
It's hard for me to get excited and say yea this is the one, when your next video is the new "one".
Again, you don't have to listen to me, I am just some nobody. I just wish you would tell us more about the things you don't like about the bats, and reserve the hype for the ones you truly fall in love with.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I am not sure, I am not keeping a book. I just watch your vids alot, am subscribed since like 10 subscribers. I can't really remember a bat that you didn't like.
Maybe I am dumb. But the last couple you posted you said you will game.
It's hard for me to get excited and say yea this is the one, when your next video is the new "one".
Again, you don't have to listen to me, I am just some nobody. I just wish you would tell us more about the things you don't like about the bats, and reserve the hype for the ones you truly fall in love with.

I wasn't asking as a "come at me bro" response. Just wasn't sure if it was something I just started doing or not.

I can get what you're saying though. I'm a huge proponent of Indian and not the arrow, so that might be where some of that comes from. I've seen so many people blow countless amounts of money buying bats to find that "magic" bat for them. There are countless good bats on the market, it's just a matter of finding what fits you.

The gamer thing I will admit guilt on though. I loved my Eastons but I'm tired of beating a bat to death just to get it ready. It's almost a full time job to get an Easton broken in. I am trying to find what I like outside of those, and have fallen in love with a lot of bats lol. I try to remain unbiased though, that's probably my biggest rant of some of the other channels I follow. I will definitely keep your suggestion in mind moving forward. There have been bats that I have openly disliked, and I have a few on tap coming soon as well lol.

I honestly appreciate the criticism though. If you ever have anything you would like to see different or something new please feel more than free to speak up. That goes for anyone reading this as well. I do thank you Chris, for following along from the beginning of my channel. I'm not setting some kind of world record for subscribers or channel views, but my channel has grown in ways I would have never imagined. Certainly humbling.

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
I think you subscribed to me and I saw you had videos, so i subscribed. You have been doing good things man. I appreciate the work you do. Thanks for taking the time to listen to a little guy like myself :)