Mankato Iron

Hanover
Bombers

Last edited:

Beauner

Starting Player
ASA Open: All American Restoration
ASA C: Adrenaline
ASA D: Dirty. I don't think they'll actually win it but they look like they have a couple very winnable games early in the bracket.

USSSA C: MN Miracle Foundation
USSSA D: Minnesota A's

Hanover: OSS

Last edited:

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I think we have a really good chance to win this weekend in USSSA C but there are other teams that have just as good of a shot. It's too bad MN Jokers and Elite Media/CCC aren't participating. Miken/Lookout and Showbombs seem to take down tournaments All American Resto isn't in. We've played both teams tough but are 2-4 against them this year I think?

USSSA D should produce a new C team I hope...or two. AMEC is ready and I think MN Wolfpack could but see they aren't participating. MN Mafia would probably take the bump. Hopefully a couple more D teams join the MN Conference and make a push.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I think we have a really good chance to win this weekend in USSSA C but there are other teams that have just as good of a shot. It's too bad MN Jokers and Elite Media/CCC aren't participating. Miken/Lookout and Showbombs seem to take down tournaments All American Resto isn't in. We've played both teams tough but are 2-4 against them this year I think?

USSSA D should produce a new C team I hope...or two. AMEC is ready and I think MN Wolfpack could but see they aren't participating. MN Mafia would probably take the bump. Hopefully a couple more D teams join the MN Conference and make a push.

Are numbers down because the conference championship also counts as state?

I think AMEC could handle C. I've never seen MN Wolfpack play, but judging by results, they could handle it too.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Here are the Hanover brackets.

Attachments

• 2016 Hanover Harvest Fest.pdf
    411 KB · Views: 33

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
Open: All American Resto
C- Adrenaline
D- Dirty

Usssa C- MN Miracle
Usssa D- AMEC

Hanover- OSS

Last edited:

Jimbo81

Krueger #15
Asa:
Open - AAR
C - Silverbacks
D - Shantytown/Blackout

U-Trip:
C - Lookout
D - Archetype

Hanover:
OSS/Top Choice

Ringer44

Addicted to Softballfans
Asa
Open:AAR
C:Demarini/ promolink
D: dirty

Utrip
C:miken/lookout
D:amec/jeb

Hanover
Oss/top choice

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Well I've never had to protest a roster but MGK showed up last night and right away I see Dirty from all american who is B+. I do it before the game so he doesn't play and so it isn't a forfeit. 3 innings later I notice another B+ player, and go tell Rollin. At this point I protest again because we gave them a warning. He tells me he is going to call pfeff and give me answer when pfeff answers. 3 hours later Rollin just decides we lose the appeal and says pfeff won't answer so he decided we there roster was ok. I ask for an explanation right after he texted still no response 9 hours later.

I hope that's the first and last time I protest anything. dealing with mgk being ****s, and having all the proof needed and to still get bent over is aggravating.

VDubb

Addicted to Softballfans
ASA D:

1. Mankato Iron & Metal
2. Shantytown/Blackout
3. GAF/Carbones
4. Warriors/Homes Plus

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
USSSA C:

1. Bud/NLL/CA
2. MN Miracle