Minnesota Thread

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Are there any other tourneys besides frolics this weekend?

There is one in Houston, MN that is a C/D qualifier, but I hadn't seen the brackets until this morning.

Next weekend there are at least 6 tournaments, though. Harvest Fest, ASA C State, ASA Open State, ASA D South, Utrip C state and Utrip D state.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I thought Utrip always had theirs later in the month. Tough deal if you're a C team. If you're D, you can still do both, since there are two weekends for ASA state.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I'll go with that

Standings after Frolics:

Maximus - 138
Yoke - 124
Sjoquist - 116
Rmothes - 112
Ringer - 112
Jimbo - 104
Bell - 94
Squeaks - 94
TS - 80
Sixes - 76
Beauner - 74
Chunkers - 68
MPG - 28
IMAC - 14
Artie DeVanzo - 6

Six tournaments this weekend, so I'd assume some movement in the standings.

Harvest Fest, ASA C State, ASA Open State, ASA D South, Utrip C state and Utrip D state. ASA brackets should be out tonight. Utrip ones Wednesday. I'd guess Harvest Fest would be Wednesday, too.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
1) AAR
2) EEE
3) MN Miracle
4) Elite Media Design/CCC
5/6) Jokers and MN Prop

We (Miracle) went 4-2. Lost to AAR Saturday night and EEE Sunday afternoon.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
That's a good run! Congrats!

Sounds like Fall Firemen's might be a two day shindig this year.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
C State should be a toss up.

BBS looks to be making an every other year in C State appearance. Beneficial to teams who don't want the B bump cuz they'll take one if no one wants it and add hardware.

State Farm going to finally push to B?

Adrenaline going to go all-in and try and get hot and work towards nationals and beating their first out of state team since March?

KeyGuys and Silverbacks and Cowboy Jacks going to get hot and do the Bryan Rock thing?

Non-local team going to Team Buzzkill everyone?

Who's going to **** Raimann/Stagecoach this year into B and disband/disappear?

Will an unsuspecting team go Infinity/Showbombs at Natties?

So many questions and scenarios!!!!

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
C State should be a toss up.

BBS looks to be making an every other year in C State appearance. Beneficial to teams who don't want the B bump cuz they'll take one if no one wants it and add hardware.

State Farm going to finally push to B?

Adrenaline going to go all-in and try and get hot and work towards nationals and beating their first out of state team since March?

KeyGuys and Silverbacks and Cowboy Jacks going to get hot and do the Bryan Rock thing?

Non-local team going to Team Buzzkill everyone?

Who's going to **** Raimann/Stagecoach this year into B and disband/disappear?

Will an unsuspecting team go Infinity/Showbombs at Natties?

So many questions and scenarios!!!!

I agree with that it is pretty wide open. I don't know that there is one team that I'd necessarily call the favorite.

I think the top part of the bracket is strongest. If you can make it out of there and still have some gas, I think you have a good shot of winning.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I might go up to Harvest Fest for a bit to hang out. It's too close to my house to not go and at least catch a game or two.

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
bottom portion of the D bracket looks way tougher than the top. No reason Dirty shouldnt walk to the chip game.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
My picks:
Open - All-American
C - Demarini/Promolink
D South - Shantytown/Blackout

Utrip C - Miken/Lookout
Utrip D - AMEC/JEB

Hanover - Dehn Bros

Last edited: