Asa / NSA / usssa approved
Zero sacrifice to performance to get it to pass both certs
Limited edition run 400 of each model
Black - endloaded
White - semi balanced
Release date - mid Dec

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Well this is a bat discussion forum so that's why I throw it out there, I'm no way affiliated with any company, hoping to get some better reviews once they become available, I did copy info from their website, but yes I need something to talk about

EA Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
Saw the post on facebook about it. Interested in seeing how it stacks up against other dual stamps.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
They said the end load was heavier than the insane line, which to sounds like a deuce or future type, I preordered the "balance" as it has a very little amount, hoping like a cl22 endload with an asa insane feel what be perfect, the reason I passed on the deuce was the huge endload and juggy type handle, this sounds like all the intangibles im looking for in 1 bat, I never really liked the USA am and hit the insane and mercy farther with 52s, and my legacy destroys harder balls but isn't there in distance with 52's compared to insane/mercy, I hope the results are there with this bat for me, I'm excited

Last edited:

Josh L.

Extra Hitter
I was told by someone who claims to know, the end load is progressive, the hand feels like a cl22, and the barrel is like an insane.

Not sure how reliable the info is, but he did go as far as giving me weights for the end load.

25oz = .4oz
26 = .5oz
27 = 1oz
28 = 1.25oz

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
sounds like a winner

12" CM6 composite barrel
Alloy handle
Asa / NSA / usssa approved
Zero sacrifice to performance to get it to pass both certs
Limited edition run 400 of each model
Black - endloaded
White - semi balanced
Release date - mid Dec

Sounds like a stiffer/less endloaded Deuce. You would probably like it for sure. The Deuce does have a lot of endload and maybe a little flex.

fear35

Just the tip
Interesting since the 2017 Legacy is suppose to made with a new composite. ( Rumor has it).

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
I also preordered the white "balanced" model in 27oz. I'm currently swinging my 2015 28oz legacy and loving everything about it. Just thinking if the omega has a slight endload, I'd be happier with 27oz. Going to have some fun cage time this offseason.

fear35

Just the tip
Sorry did not see the post. It was at a tournament in TX where I was talking to some folks. Again all rumor but they are having a clearance sale on their legacy's and future's, So that might be an indication of something.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
There is bp video out there, search Demarini omega demo, or on the Facebook page of the maker, bat sounds good and hits hard, I play against one of the guys and he was telling me about the bat, endload on the 27 wasn't massive like a future or duece, more like 3/4, feels like an insane in his opinion, balls where jumping, and they used a mixed bag, dude I know was clearing 350 easy, no cracks, so I hope durability holds up like they claim, I'm excited for this bat

Last edited:

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
There is bp video out there, search Demarini omega demo, or on the Facebook page of the maker, bat sounds good and hits hard, I play against one of the guys and he was telling me about the bat, endload on the 27 wasn't massive like a future or duece, more like 3/4, feels like an insane in his opinion, balls where jumping, and they used a mixed bag, dude I know was clearing 350 easy, no cracks, so I hope durability holds up like they claim, I'm excited for this bat
I saw that video. It has a really interesting sound, and really gets me excited for it. Is it mid-december yet ?!

jordanagency

Extra Hitter
I have talked to several people who have swung the Omega...similar to the Future/Legacy series. Anyone remember the Cluggy...basically everyone I facebooked with says it feels like a Cluggy, just dual stamped.

Swung one today - not much of a DeMarini guy but I'll have to be next year with my team. I really liked it...stiff handle and the barrel is very crisp. We hit Classic Ms and a couple of Stadiums and the bat was launching everything. Endload isn't too bad - about 3/4 like someone said above. It was keeping right up with the '17 Miken/Worths. I was pleasantly surprised. Still want to swing a Newbreed and see if it's different.

EA Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
Swung one today - not much of a DeMarini guy but I'll have to be next year with my team. I really liked it...stiff handle and the barrel is very crisp. We hit Classic Ms and a couple of Stadiums and the bat was launching everything. Endload isn't too bad - about 3/4 like someone said above. It was keeping right up with the '17 Miken/Worths. I was pleasantly surprised. Still want to swing a Newbreed and see if it's different.

I was gonna wait for the newbreed before I got the omega, but my patience wasn't up to the task. Liking the reviews on the omega though.

jkwoody22

League ball huer

What size?