Monsta vs Demarini (I know... not again)

Good discussion; Two great bat manufacturers! It's such a great year for ASA bats; everyone has it figured out! I was least impressed with the Louisville Slugger bats from last year, but I'm extremely impressed with their 2017 lineup. They seem easier to engage. DeMarini has always been good; always will be good, Monsta's doing big things, and Worth and Miken are back! I haven't hit it yet, but I hear the Easton flex line should put them back on the ASA map too! Then again, that's just hearsay.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
so you knew monsta sucks and yet here you are asking a dumb question?

I'd almost have to agree here. How anyone could read the reams of negative posts about Monsta and still buy one is beyond me. Trust me when I say there are PLENTY of ASA bats out there that will hang with anything Monsta makes. .52 300 balls will fly with pretty much any bat you hit them with. It isn't like anyone needs a magical light saber to hit them effectively.

Hell, for ASA I use an L6, 2 L4s and a realtree dual stamp. Those bats all work fine.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
I always find it funny that people go to the test speed and that's why Monsta is the best. Yet the only company that says anything about it is Monsta. Convenient no other company posts that stuff, hmm. What if Demarini is 97.9? Or Miken is at 98 on the dot? No one knows... Yet the sheep hear Carl say it passed at 97.7 and gobble it up. Show me all the bats test speed and than you can crown Monsta the "hottest" but without it, it just sounds like babbling.

The other thing is, does he show results in pictures or is it just what he says? It used to just be his word which always had me skeptical.

Exit speed testing is irrelevant. We all know that once bats get a few hundred hits on them they exceed the exit speed limit anyway. Anyone who says something like a Fu Dawg stays under 98 MPH for the duration of its life is nuts. Some of the ASA only bats out now are as hot as any bat ever produced. And here everyone is nitpicking over which one of them will allow their pathetic swings to garner another 10' of distance with the dreaded .52 ball. Get real. Pick a god damn bat and go with it. All the bats out there now are hot.

RustyShakleford

you'll notice this post actually has nothing to say about the original question and just rambles about nothing at all really. this guy is retarded

Good discussion; Two great bat manufacturers! It's such a great year for ASA bats; everyone has it figured out! I was least impressed with the Louisville Slugger bats from last year, but I'm extremely impressed with their 2017 lineup. They seem easier to engage. DeMarini has always been good; always will be good, Monsta's doing big things, and Worth and Miken are back! I haven't hit it yet, but I hear the Easton flex line should put them back on the ASA map too! Then again, that's just hearsay.

RustyShakleford

Any input is appreciated, however it seems that these threads always devolve into one side bashing Carl and the other side defending him. Please just provide input on the bats' performance if possible- thanks!

maybe you shouldn't take the quote of context either dip****

RustyShakleford

my excuse is that i'm right. he has both bats in his hands. instead of asking about them actually swing them and find out which one you like better

i didn't ramble about LS bats or eastons or whatever the **** that review moron was talking about. none of that had anything to do with the question asked in this thread

my excuse is that i'm right. he has both bats in his hands. instead of asking about them actually swing them and find out which one you like better

i didn't ramble about LS bats or eastons or whatever the **** that review moron was talking about. none of that had anything to do with the question asked in this thread

Rusty, if you think about it, my response was valid. Monsta vs. DeMarini; Two great companies. Bae333's league switched to ASA and there's a lot great products out there. Name calling; that's fine. Life's good, can't hurt me.
Bae333, I hope you find what you're looking for. PM the BP Hero; he's hit about everything that's out there! Best of luck!

Last edited:

warningtrack24

Extra Hitter

He at least positions himself as someone that has swung both bats and recommends both bats. You positioned yourself as an jerk that isn't helpful in any way. Hope this helps.

RustyShakleford

if he has swung all these bat why did he give a generic response of "both great companies"? it's a stupid response that has nothing to do with the question being asked

pretty sure you just enjoy taking the opposite side of me even when it's completely dumb and makes you look just as retarded as this review ****wit

RustyShakleford

telling the dumbass op to actually swing the bats he has instead of asking about them to find out what he likes is the only helpful answer in here

I'm a poster reviewer, not sure what the big deal is.
if he has swung all these bat why did he give a generic response of "both great companies"? it's a stupid response that has nothing to do with the question being asked

pretty sure you just enjoy taking the opposite side of me even when it's completely dumb and makes you look just as retarded as this review ****wit
Title of the thread... It's ok, Rusty; I understand. I won't waste anymore of Bae333's time, unless I have something useful. Good luck, my friend!

RustyShakleford

oh you're just reading the title? then carry on with your stupidity. it's not like there is anymore to the thread than the title

oh you're just reading the title? then carry on with your stupidity. it's not like there is anymore to the thread than the title
Of course I read the post; I think I've mentioned other pieces you can refer to. Just explaining my opening statement. Like I said before, you make me smile. I'm out; I have a presentation to give. I'd elaborate, but it's probably over your head, Rusty. Sorry, Bae333; you have a good topic, but screen names acting as keyboard warriors Took it to a place it should never go. Once again, reach out to The BP Hero. He will help ya! Stay blessed!

RustyShakleford

then why did your answer have nothing to do with the post? you're lying piece of **** just trying to cover your ass cause you have no clue what you're talking about