What are you expecting this week from Easton?

speed123

Synergy Flex OG
Bakesta72...... you’ve seem to have hit all the latest Easton..... as of today what’s your top 5 number uno being the best. You had a small list before...... has it changed?

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Bakesta72...... you’ve seem to have hit all the latest Easton..... as of today what’s your top 5 number uno being the best. You had a small list before...... has it changed?

My list is based off of feel/swing weight and performance: (*note: compression testing has no barring on me for league play unless you hit a pitcher, which i never will)

1) Blue Line- love short barrel endloaded bats. I've had this one since November and its around the 600-700 swing. Balls seem to fly off of it.
2) Resmondo- after the initial clearcoat flakes, this bat has loosened up quite a bit. The barrel seems to be really soft, but responsive. I'm comfortable gaming this bat also.
3)Gold Flex- the 14 inch barrel really made this one feel like a trampoline. It was advertised as balanced, but didn't swing like a true balanced bat such as last years Baker. If this bat had more endload, then it would probably be #1 (hence the reason Im excited for the Octane!)
4) Cado- this bat surprised me by a lot. I was anticipating a longer break in period, but the FIreflex360 tech was right on track with my expectations. This bat was also a half ounce endload, so it felt good for my swing.
5) Helmer X- this bat felt very, very similar to the Blue Line, but had a slight heavier endload feel to it. With more swings, this one could move up quite a bit.
6)Fireflex (EL or BA)- either model felt really good to swing. I felt like the sweetspot location on the EL model was middle barrel-in toward the hands, which was a weird location (or maybe I wasn't consistent).
7) Baker- Bat performed well when I squared it up. I am not a fan of balanced bats and probably wouldn't game one, but for the sake of providing some feedback I swung it. Felt similar in swing weight to the EST balanced short barrel.
8) TC American- With more swings, this bat would probably move up. I couldnt consistently find the sweetspot and thats not the bats fault. I think the weighting on this one didn't fit my swing.

**I have swung the Firm and Cartoon flex and posted the video in the media section, but again it was a rainy miserable day. I wasn't able to get hardly any swings on them to give them a fair shake.

I'll be taking out the Connell, Fab14, Firm, and Cartoon out this weekend to get more swings. Weather pending :cool:

Have the Octane, Helmer Assault, and Fireflex 11inch model coming whenever they release.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
My list is based off of feel/swing weight and performance: (*note: compression testing has no barring on me for league play unless you hit a pitcher, which i never will)

1) Blue Line- love short barrel endloaded bats. I've had this one since November and its around the 600-700 swing. Balls seem to fly off of it.
2) Resmondo- after the initial clearcoat flakes, this bat has loosened up quite a bit. The barrel seems to be really soft, but responsive. I'm comfortable gaming this bat also.
3)Gold Flex- the 14 inch barrel really made this one feel like a trampoline. It was advertised as balanced, but didn't swing like a true balanced bat such as last years Baker. If this bat had more endload, then it would probably be #1 (hence the reason Im excited for the Octane!)
4) Cado- this bat surprised me by a lot. I was anticipating a longer break in period, but the FIreflex360 tech was right on track with my expectations. This bat was also a half ounce endload, so it felt good for my swing.
5) Helmer X- this bat felt very, very similar to the Blue Line, but had a slight heavier endload feel to it. With more swings, this one could move up quite a bit.
6)Fireflex (EL or BA)- either model felt really good to swing. I felt like the sweetspot location on the EL model was middle barrel-in toward the hands, which was a weird location (or maybe I wasn't consistent).
7) Baker- Bat performed well when I squared it up. I am not a fan of balanced bats and probably wouldn't game one, but for the sake of providing some feedback I swung it. Felt similar in swing weight to the EST balanced short barrel.
8) TC American- With more swings, this bat would probably move up. I couldnt consistently find the sweetspot and thats not the bats fault. I think the weighting on this one didn't fit my swing.

**I have swung the Firm and Cartoon flex and posted the video in the media section, but again it was a rainy miserable day. I wasn't able to get hardly any swings on them to give them a fair shake.

I'll be taking out the Connell, Fab14, Firm, and Cartoon out this weekend to get more swings. Weather pending :cool:

Have the Octane, Helmer Assault, and Fireflex 11inch model coming whenever they release.

Put about 50 swings on the Helmer X today and it is already webbed up and rocking

Can’t wait to see when it hits 600

speed123

Synergy Flex OG
Wow awesome list man and Thank You ............ I have the gold coming this week to compare....... to my blueline..... very curious about the Octane looking forward to your review on that!!!

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
It actually doesnt feel like a 1 ounce endload. I think its more like a half ounce like it was advertised. Swung mine today and it was pretty good out of the wrapper.

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Bakesta how was the fab 14?

It was pretty good. Didn't have enough endload for my liking but performed pretty well.

Here are some short clips of the Connell and Fab14 then two with the Firm. It was 90+ degrees when we hit so by this round we were worn out!

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Wow awesome list man and Thank You ............ I have the gold coming this week to compare....... to my blueline..... very curious about the Octane looking forward to your review on that!!!

You're going to love the Gold Flex. I game the Blue Line and its ridiculous.

speed123

Synergy Flex OG
Just got the Gold Flex in mail last night definitely balance 26 oz feels a tab heavy than my Blueline that could just be the weight is more towards the hands for balance feel