What are you expecting this week from Easton?

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
I know a lot of people are waiting on Easton to deliver some goodies. What are you waiting to get this week?

Baker
Helmer X
Travis Clark
Connell
Cado

Are all the ones I'm hoping to get this week! Let's see your list :D

phoenix26

<font color="#228B22">SBF Fund Donor</font>
I know a lot of people are waiting on Easton to deliver some goodies. What are you waiting to get this week?

Baker
Helmer X
Travis Clark
Connell
Cado

Are all the ones I'm hoping to get this week! Let's see your list :D

Damn!! Good tax return?

BigCO9

Anyone gotten anything? rep told me truck load should be at their warehouse tomorrow - 4/20.

They also said April 1st... then April 15th. So who knows.

Last edited by a moderator:

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Man talk about a crazy timeline for some Eastons. I was told they would be in Wednesday then shipped out Wednesday to customers. Now they're suppose to be in Friday and shipped out Friday to customers. Maybe I should have changed the title of this thread:cool::confused:

ShortYellowBus

i'm already over the asa blue line...I may have to move one of my preorders :/
Isn’t it just a repainted Ghost?

If you do go through with it and get it, smash it up with 2-300 cuts until it gets visibly webbed up.

The awful sound eventually goes away and it won’t disappoint.

BigCO9

Just got an email saying my order is being shipped. So who knows. Didn’t say if it was just my Utrip BlueLine or if it was both the Utrip & ASA.

Ordered them both at the same time. Hopefully get both at the same time as well.

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
The Baker is listed on that company’s site as a 0.5oz endload. The Baker is actually a balanced 12.25inch barrel!! Feels great!