What are you expecting this week from Easton?

jlee

Any update from anyone else? Also when were you guys orders placed? Mine was March 4th... it seems like they aren't honoring the first come first serve type of selling.

phoenix26

<font color="#228B22">SBF Fund Donor</font>
Got tracking for the one piece Empire senior bat this morning.
USSSA Helmer blue line I received yesterday.
Still waiting for info on 2 piece Empire.

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
I got both my ASA and USSSA Blue Line. The USSSA is as expected since I have already hit the fire flex. Needs a few hits, but good right off the bat. The ASA Blue line is absolutely amazing. Full barrel sweetspot and CRUSHES the 52 300 (actually we were hitting 52 275). Unreal to me. Just had it tested and it was 800 with wrapper on (passing is 750).

Ordering another ASA today. USSSA should last a while....

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wish they'd let sbf sell the resmondos so I could just buy from here. I'm seriously considering a z1000 or twisted mistress instead of that really short barrel exclusive just to buy from here. Damn you Easton !!!

Bagz

Bang!!
I got both my ASA and USSSA Blue Line. The USSSA is as expected since I have already hit the fire flex. Needs a few hits, but good right off the bat. The ASA Blue line is absolutely amazing. Full barrel sweetspot and CRUSHES the 52 300 (actually we were hitting 52 275). Unreal to me. Just had it tested and it was 800 with wrapper on (passing is 750).

How much EL is actually in the ASA blue line would you say?

BOLTMAN21

Manager

Was very impressed with my ASA as well. Did yours web up also?

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
WTH is that? I've never even heard of that one. I wonder if they have to keep a spreadsheet to keep all their exclusives straight.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
short for "avocado" is what was posted a while back...
Oh, so it's the 17 helmer? No fireflex? I just told chad that's what he should get for an sbf exclusive since these fireflex are failing compression while they're getting shipped out.

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
I talked to Coop about the Cado. It's a 13 inch barrel with "player loading". It is does not say anywhere on the bat "fireflex", so I asked about what composite it is and he called it Fireflex360. Ive only put about 50 quick tee swings on it and its much tighter. Reminds me of last years model, but I'll get a better feel this weekend.

BRAINTRAIN

Addicted to Softballfans
I talked to Coop about the Cado. It's a 13 inch barrel with "player loading". It is does not say anywhere on the bat "fireflex", so I asked about what composite it is and he called it Fireflex360. Ive only put about 50 quick tee swings on it and its much tighter. Reminds me of last years model, but I'll get a better feel this weekend.

There is a fireflex360 going to a company in Quebec. It's a 13" player optimized loading also. Suppose to be out for may 1st.. so probably 3 week of may. Has a different paint job tho