Anarchy FireStick

Bman911

Anybody swing the Anarchy Geno Buck Firestick yet? They’re sold out everywhere but wanted to see if anyone here has gotten a chance to take some cuts. Lookin to possibly pick one up when they’re back in stock.

Party mafia

Anybody swing the Anarchy Geno Buck Firestick yet? They’re sold out everywhere but wanted to see if anyone here has gotten a chance to take some cuts. Lookin to possibly pick one up when they’re back in stock.
I swung a buddy of mine 2 PC fire stick, it swing pretty stiff at first.

Bman911

Enjoy the reviews but it won’t be back.

you'll just have to get the next anarchy bat...all these names are pretty much code for what is really just the "anarchy asa bat"...

So they only release limited batches then move onto the next series? I’ve just seen reviews for their demon, diablo, etc. so I’m not too familiar with them. Thank y’all for that info, good to know to invest during the pre-order phases

Projectcam

What Chile said. The Firestick is essentially the ambassador. If someone blindfolded you, I doubt you could tell the difference between the Demon/Ambassador/Firestick in your hands. Only exception to me is the Nitrous really, that’s because I can feel the flex waving it in my hands

tonys1

So they only release limited batches then move onto the next series? I’ve just seen reviews for their demon, diablo, etc. so I’m not too familiar with them. Thank y’all for that info, good to know to invest during the pre-order phases
Pretty much. Only exception so far was the Demon. They won’t call the new models repaints but most believe they are. The new Viper is a 1oz endload, now is it a repaint of an existing bat with a 1oz endload?

I can’t personally say they are or aren’t, our winters are long here, so I have a couple of Anarchy’s that haven’t been used.

Anarchy bats are limited production. Each model is numbered and when they're gone, their gone. There were 250 firesticks made and 100 Geno Buck 1pc. That said, almost all anarchy bats can be had in FB b/s/t groups.

tonys1

Anarchy bats are limited production. Each model is numbered and when they're gone, their gone. There were 250 firesticks made and 100 Geno Buck 1pc. That said, almost all anarchy bats can be had in FB b/s/t groups.

I think the Demon was an exception as a second batch was released sometime in December.

tonys1

Their new model currently on pre-order may also not be a numbered release as it’s not mentioned or in the pics. Just a few days ago, the 26oz showed out of stock, but it’s back to being available now.

Bman911

Their new model currently on pre-order may also not be a numbered release as it’s not mentioned or in the pics. Just a few days ago, the 26oz showed out of stock, but it’s back to being available now.
Not a big fan of the look of the Viper (I assume you’re referring to that one). Superficial I know, if it mashes it mashes but not a fan of a white bat.

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
Go to the Anarchy b/s/t page on facebook, and you might be able to find what you're looking for. Asking price is up there, but not Custom Pure pricetag range.

Bman911

Yea, I ended up picking up a Viper....I got over my superficial self. Should be in first week of April so I’ll give my review of it then.

UncleMosk

Was in South Jersey with 50 plus degrees. Found a field and took some cuts.

All 28 oz except the Helmer with 28.5

The Custom AM had best distance but the Firestick in another 30 cuts will surpass it for sure. Video link on 4 cuts on the FIRESTICK.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5WKe15AFDz3Mu8qi8

52 cor ball

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20190314-192922_Maps Ruler.jpg
    SmartSelect_20190314-192922_Maps Ruler.jpg
    497.1 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20190314-200422_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20190314-200422_Photos.jpg
    696.7 KB · Views: 62

UncleMosk

Anarchy are the goods!

Honestly I like to swing anything and they won me over in a very short amount of time.

Normy

There's one on the Bay right now for a buy it now price of only $520. What a ****ing steal! I'm sure they're great but I'll be waiting till the novelty wears off to pull the trigger.

chile

Bad Ape
There's one on the Bay right now for a buy it now price of only $520. What a ****ing steal! I'm sure they're great but I'll be waiting till the novelty wears off to pull the trigger.

Honestly, I feel like there's some bs going on with price inflation...the raffles fetch at least 3x what the bat is worth and allow the raffler (in most cases, they seem to be reps) to buy more, which keeps the supply low to the regular, buying customer and allows more gouging...

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Honestly, I feel like there's some bs going on with price inflation...the raffles fetch at least 3x what the bat is worth and allow the raffler (in most cases, they seem to be reps) to buy more, which keeps the supply low to the regular, buying customer and allows more gouging...
I agree the prices are pretty high and being inflated by raffles and hoarders but for me they are the #1 ASA bat.

Committed

They can be had for less than retail. I got the Diablo and Demon for good prices with best offer option on the bay of fleas.

Projectcam

then there are the reps that hoard them, then raffle them off...i don't blame them for doing it...easy $. but it ****s over the customers they're supposed to be "hooking up"
It’s also illegal to hold raffles for profit online. I am surprised they have let them do that **** this long. It’s just pure greed on there part. Only reps are doing the raffles