Anarchy FireStick

Bman911

Not a word about them other than they appear on the BCT page. A lot of people have been waiting on Anarchy's LC bat, should sell out in a hurry. My guess is they're not announcing it so that it doesn't hurt the Viper pre-orders. Just my 2 cents.
What are the LC Bats?

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
It's not all that weird as alot if not all new releases in the past are not in the list close to release date then all if the sudden they appear

sleepin4matty

Management Material
For sure, not comparing them performance wise, but I'm referring to quantities produced. Your point is valid though, performance / reviews / hype would contribute to the fact that they can still be found.

Is SIS telling Anarchy to produce limited quantities? I'd assume Anarchy does what it wants to do there, and has been using that same model before SIS. Everyone seems happy except the customers forced to pay crazy prices once they sell out quickly. I buy now and ask questions later, so I haven't run into any issues.
Pretty sure it's all a SiS thing. They weren't sure what they had from the get go so small production runs. When you're a small company sometimes you gotta make a deal with the devil to get your product on the market

Normy

Best thing you can do it get in on a preorder Normy. Buy it and wait for it to arrive. Swing away while everyone else is in the vicious circle of gouging and raffling haha.
That would be the only way I'd even consider lol

BOLTMAN21

Manager
normy, i know, it's tempting based on the hype. i wanna swing it too. but at the end of the day, the fact is it's a stick really no better than others. they are all in same ballpark. just go take look at paul and beard reviews. we are talking exit speed of a few miles/hour difference which doesn't mean crap to be honest. Even that varies from person to person. latest bat they reviewed was 19 demarini flipper which oow performance blows away both monsta and anarchy by big margin. so, what's the verdict???

all bats are good just like what everyone says here. only people who don't wanna accept that fact is a whole bunch of clowns from both monsta and anarchy facebook who keep brainwashing themselves they got a magic stick and bubbling up the stick price. yes i called them out because i honestly don't see that type of behaviour from people who swing variety of other bats.

indian, not arrow. at this moment i believe that truth more than the stick hype.
1. I wouldn’t put too much weight on Pauly and the Beard reviews. I’m sure their intentions are good and they are nice guys. Very hard to believe THAT swing produces 107 mph with any bat on a ball spiked into the ground. You can find many videos of very talented hitters clocking exit speeds to compare for reference. (Austin Dawe who is employed at SBF is a good example, that kid can crush)

2. Anyone that knows me knows I despise “fanboy-ism” and blind loyalty to one brand from anyone not on that company’s payroll. Saying that, I have tried them all. In ASA there is definitely a performance gap between some company’s. Although they all pass the same certification tests, some push the limit, while other brands remain below until they reach thousands of hits. I have also seen certain bats make some very below average hitters look like studs overnight.
3. People will hit most consistent with whatever is most comfortable in their hands. Everyone should base their choice off that, not off of “the hottest”. Most leagues around here and “regular player” sanctioned ball has low homer limits anyway.

dunkky

Boltman, it wasn't that long ago, i was pursuing for the hottest asa bat in the world just like any other noobs here I pmed, chile, captain, other guys all these guys who swings every bat out there for their opinion. they all told me the same thing, the one i am holding in my hand is just as good as any bat. that was my purple xxl. i wasn't totally satisfied with that answer. lol. Because of their reviews of the recent bats every two month left me with some skepticism thinking that there's gotta be one out there hotter than what i have.

When i wanted to hit bombs, everyone told me to focus on my mechanic and hitting line drives because distance will be there if it meant to be. I was not content with that either.

Now here I am, my 3rd year playing softball, have swung number of bats in those 3 years, not even putting a dent on in terms of numbers compare to some of the celebrities in SBF. But i can say i have swung the bats with great hype from each brand. Now i am swinging anarchy awakening finally.

I now realized that after going through the experience myself, what they have told me about the bats was absolute truth. Yes, there are crap bats and good bats, but you have to agree there's no magic bat out there that will give you 50ft more. most of them are all within similar range, some will give you a little more cuz it fits your swing like you said, not necessary that bat is hotter or with better technology. This isn't F-22, it's a ****ing stick no matter how fancy some brand want to make sound like as if it's a rocket science thing.

I am providing my insight so the noobs don't need to go thru what i went thru. that's all.

By the way, i love the feel of awakening. it's definitely a keeper. probably one of my favorites. not sure why it doesn't command as much hype as other anarchy's is mystery to me.

Didn't mean to write a damn book here, lol

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Boltman, it wasn't that long ago, i was pursuing for the hottest asa bat in the world just like any other noobs here I pmed, chile, captain, other guys all these guys who swings every bat out there for their opinion. they all told me the same thing, the one i am holding in my hand is just as good as any bat. that was my purple xxl. i wasn't totally satisfied with that answer. lol. Because of their reviews of the recent bats every two month left me with some skepticism thinking that there's gotta be one out there hotter than what i have.

When i wanted to hit bombs, everyone told me to focus on my mechanic and hitting line drives because distance will be there if it meant to be. I was not content with that either.

Now here I am, my 3rd year playing softball, have swung number of bats in those 3 years, not even putting a dent on in terms of numbers compare to some of the celebrities in SBF. But i can say i have swung the bats with great hype from each brand. Now i am swinging anarchy awakening finally.

I now realized that after going through the experience myself, what they have told me about the bats was absolute truth. Yes, there are crap bats and good bats, but you have to agree there's no magic bat out there that will give you 50ft more. most of them are all within similar range, some will give you a little more cuz it fits your swing like you said, not necessary that bat is hotter or with better technology. This isn't F-22, it's a ****ing stick no matter how fancy some brand want to make sound like as if it's a rocket science thing.

I am providing my insight so the noobs don't need to go thru what i went thru. that's all.

By the way, i love the feel of awakening. it's definitely a keeper. probably one of my favorites. not sure why it doesn't command as much hype as other anarchy's is mystery to me.

Awakening is a great bat anyone that swings 1 pc endload loves them.Just most prefer 2pc now.

dunkky

I tell you what, i love that feel. i am not one piece guy, but awakening fits my swing so well, that one oz endload whipping through the zone is the best part of this bat. I am pretty sure i would love rebellion as well for that same reason. For whatever reason, i am not getting that same feeling from O2 carbon even though spec is similar and distance is not an issue. I still love it though as i am not that picky. Still I find myself picking up my phenix more... Maybe I am getting too tired of swinging 27.5. I don't know. my awakening is 26 and phenix is 26.5. After swinging them, i feel 27.5 feels little too heavy. Never had this feeling before when I solely swinging purple XXL 27oz.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
I tell you what, i love that feel. i am not one piece guy, but awakening fits my swing so well, that one oz endload whipping through the zone is the best part of this bat. I am pretty sure i would love rebellion as well for that same reason. For whatever reason, i am not getting that same feeling from O2 carbon even though spec is similar and distance is not an issue. I still love it though as i am not that picky. Still I find myself picking up my phenix more... Maybe I am getting too tired of swinging 27.5. I don't know. my awakening is 26 and phenix is 26.5. After swinging them, i feel 27.5 feels little too heavy. Never had this feeling before when I solely swinging purple XXL 27oz.
That awakening will only keep getting better and it will last forever.

BOLTMAN21

Manager

Have heard nothing but great things on the Awakening. I have tried the Diablo and Geno Buck, which are great 1 piece options. The 16,17 Miken and Worth ASA stuff will always be GTG in my book. They last forever and keep getting hotter as long as you primarily stick to the balls they were intended for.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Have heard nothing but great things on the Awakening. I have tried the Diablo and Geno Buck, which are great 1 piece options. The 16,17 Miken and Worth ASA stuff will always be GTG in my book. They last forever and keep getting hotter as long as you primarily stick to the balls they were intended for.
Main reason I use all Anarchy Is my league still uses 44/375 for ASA.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
The main thing on that is the forum is tied to the store. Reps of any kind will inevitably cut into the store's bottom line, so I can see why that's frowned upon. Even if the store doesn't carry it, most people are on limited gear funds, so that becomes an issue for the store if someone spends their money elsewhere. Whether we agree or not, bottom line is it's their rules.

I'm sure most would agree, Chad does a really nice job of hooking up the board bros. When I first started reaching out to reps from these exclusive sites, I got laughed at thinking I could pay the same prices that Chad would give me as board member pricing.

I have not met one rep who could beat the price i get here at the store from Chad. Not that i try, just facts.
i saw there's that one guy owns like half the entire rebellion stocks. he's got like 20 or 30 and it's keep growing. collecting the same bats like there's no tomorrow. that's just mind blowing.

I know who you are referring to. Kinda like Steve-O and all his RDs back in the day for you oldtimers who remember.