Anarchy FireStick

Normy

Bat felt great. Definitely needs more swings but the feel on contact was amazing. Wind blowing in as usual so couldn't really gauge distance. Sweet spot seemed like the entire barrel.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Bat felt great. Definitely needs more swings but the feel on contact was amazing. Wind blowing in as usual so couldn't really gauge distance. Sweet spot seemed like the entire barrel.
Yep the firestick sweetspot is huge feel of barrel is great. Get about 500 on it ..you won't put it down.

UncleMosk

Talk of Firestick had me take mine out of shed and into T work rotation. Yes reminds me of Nitrous with loud thwack when hit on the screws. Mine has less than 50 hits on it and is hitting the ball better than the OG Wimper (Viper). Damn fine stick.

Normy

Talk of Firestick had me take mine out of shed and into T work rotation. Yes reminds me of Nitrous with loud thwack when hit on the screws. Mine has less than 50 hits on it and is hitting the ball better than the OG Wimper (Viper). Damn fine stick.
Never hit the Nitrous. Does it lack the "thwack"?

BP'd with a few buddies yesterday. Everybody loved swinging the Firestick including me. I'm not a power guy but had a few one hoppers with garbage balls that have thousands of hits. The feel of the bat is perfect in my book. Soft but responsive. Stiff handle, good graphics, great performance...hard to go wrong.

UncleMosk

The Firestick most likely as you stated earlier is the same specs as the Nitrous. Maybe less flex, would have to swing both to compare more reliably.

Sucker I am just splashed down for the REAPER!

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
The Firestick most likely as you stated earlier is the same specs as the Nitrous. Maybe less flex, would have to swing both to compare more reliably.

Sucker I am just splashed down for the REAPER!
The barrel on the 2 feels really similar on contact.