Twin00's Good Guy List

Twin00

The Bus Stop Boxer
Lexington SUCK'S!!!!!!! GO CARD'S!:p

see....your insult has no sense to it. If you said "UK sucks, go Cards", that would have been acceptable. I don't like UK basketball at all. But it seems like you were pitting our city against your university. Lexington is perfect, Louisville is fun to visit. UK sucks, so does UofL. :D

Lg#8

WASHED UP
see....your insult has no sense to it. If you said "UK sucks, go Cards", that would have been acceptable. I don't like UK basketball at all. But it seems like you were pitting our city against your university. Lexington is perfect, Louisville is fun to visit. UK sucks, so does UofL. :D

Your right, I edited it O mighty one! How's everything up there? Still playing with S&S?

Twin00

The Bus Stop Boxer
Your right, I edited it O mighty one! How's everything up there? Still playing with S&S?

It's freaking cold....and I hate it! Winter sucks ass! I am still playing with S&S. We are in need of a shortstop and an outfielder still, but we really haven't pushed for it since we don't know how much we will be playing this year. You never know. Who you playing with again?

Twin00

The Bus Stop Boxer
you don't know how much this means to me!

I saw the picture of your addiction that you sent to my brother......I'm sure that it means the world to you. You now have the best reference on the board so you can do more deals for some Liberty gloves! haha