Twin00's Good Guy List

Twin00

The Bus Stop Boxer
am i on here again for my recent transactions?

I don't list people twice....I don't put two asterisks next to a multi-deal guy/girl....you are on the list, can't you just be greatful? :D

Thank you for your continued patronage, we appreciate it. ;)

bndawgs

President-Elect
I don't list people twice....I don't put two asterisks next to a multi-deal guy/girl....you are on the list, can't you just be greatful? :D

Thank you for your continued patronage, we appreciate it. ;)

haha, got to keep you guys in business. i can't believe it got here so quick. now i have to sit outside on the cold ass concrete and put it on tomorrow.

Twin00

The Bus Stop Boxer
haha, got to keep you guys in business. i can't believe it got here so quick. now i have to sit outside on the cold ass concrete and put it on tomorrow.

If we have it in stock, I can get it to most places in two days. Lexington is a big UPS Ground hub, so I can get it there quicker than you can get it here. Wish I could help you put it on.....wait, no I don't. I'd have a buddy that knows how to do it help though! haha

droppedtaco

Addicted to Softballfans
lol my girlfriend blames it on you and dave calls me the josh wienel of the south because of all this sh#t i have! and the worst part the only bat i want i still dont have!

Twin00

The Bus Stop Boxer
lol my girlfriend blames it on you and dave calls me the josh wienel of the south because of all this sh#t i have! and the worst part the only bat i want i still dont have!

yeah....it's a rough life being compared to me! hahaha You can't be looking too hard if you can't find a MAY120!

droppedtaco

Addicted to Softballfans
whats up kid how is life treating you? i guess your gtg in my book i better throw that in considering the thread im in!

Twin00

The Bus Stop Boxer
whats up kid how is life treating you? i guess your gtg in my book i better throw that in considering the thread im in!

just working a lot.....just holding out for our trip to Red Rocks to see the Black Keys & My Morning Jacket!! It's going to be a good vacation!

Twin00

The Bus Stop Boxer
bumping this up for RJHacker18 Fast payment, understand fella and overall a pretty cool cat.