droppedtaco
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gmp88 lht
    Hey not to sound like a rookie..but how does this size up compared to a hoh 13in bryce Harper??
    I dont get on here.that often but if you shoot me a text I'll respond asap.
    1630-624-2026
    Paypal ready
    Hi I'm new to this site. Interested in your 26oz Z2000. How many hits do you have on it roughly, and how would I send you a payment. Via paypal I'm assuming? Thanks!
    droppedtaco
    droppedtaco
    It's in really good shape I'd say 150-200 but don't have an exact answer and yes PayPal as a gift.
    S
    sdub22
    Awesome, are there any chips/dents or any issues with it? I see in the picture there appears to be a little chip near the end-cap. Better yet can you email me [email protected] Thank you.
    I'd be interested in those 5 bats your selling, LMK how much, I'd be happy to pay $100 but seems kind of cheap.
    droppedtaco
    droppedtaco
    I really didn't know a price that is why I was asking I just have no use for them
    Yeah man that was a huge win for us. Sorry to send you packing back to FL with 2nd. I was real impressed with the way my guys played all day and to bounce back and win the "IF" game after that 10-0 whooping you put on us in the first championship game was awesome!
    That was our first tourny with my new squad too.
    Also, you guys were one of the classiest teams I've seen come here from out of town.
    Do you want to play at Mills Pond in Ft. Lauderdale? Thats where we are playing finally!
    Ok sounds good man. LMK as soon as you can. I am trying to get all 11 by tomorrow night ready to go!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…