Recent content by 22kj22

1. 22kj22

Bat for wedding present

Buy him a cyclone as a gag gift!
  2. 22kj22

Prayer needed

Really sorry to hear this man!! God chooses people to endure things others can't!! Your wife must be a very strong woman!!
  3. 22kj22

Not a good team mate

oh He failed to mention that Jose Canseco was his Dbag friend!!!! Hosay drops bombs!!
  4. 22kj22

A few of my swings..

Torque?? I see a lot of pop ups....he has power but needs to level out and I bet if he tried a small coil or leg kick with lower hands, it might help.
  5. 22kj22

Top Bats of ALL TIME!

OG Crush!!!
  6. 22kj22

Can anyone post a howto of the toP

Huh!!!! :eek::rolleyes:
  7. 22kj22

what would u do???

This is flat out retarded!!! Society has given a label to people with special needs as retarded!!! That's BS!! League Directors who make decisions like this are retarded ****s!!!!!
  8. 22kj22

New To Softball

Sir....then you are special....it is neither a hookers fault nor kidney stones!! It is fate!!!
  9. 22kj22

making throws to the plate from the outfield

Primo...if you can also throw an HR it means you have a cannon. Accuracy then comes into play. Any great OFer with an arm has the accuracy...or they are just not great! Simple IMO!;)
  10. 22kj22

The field was small!! orange fencing...nah...the fence also had a ten foot net on top. My point being dude has a cannon and loves showing it off. He is about 23 and early in every game he smokes a ball back into the infield just to show the other team theyre taking a risk by running on him.
  11. 22kj22

Guy on my tourney team was throwin balls over the fence from home plate goofin off at a one pitch over the weekend!!!!
  12. 22kj22

New To Softball

Welcome to softball fans!!! These gentlemen are actually right though. The more you post and read the more you will learn. I've been playin ball for years and still learn more about the game from SBF bros. I am now a pro at destroying peoples feelings on the field!!!! TY SBF
  13. 22kj22

Official 2011 Result of your last AB

Line drive single off the fence!!!!
  14. 22kj22

Unmasking BATMAN as the Joke her....

Its "an" mother****er....an! An idiot!! :D But i agree with this^^^^^^^^^ except for "a idiot" :rolleyes::D
  15. 22kj22

Playing against Shaved

Wrong!!!! Shaved>Rolled by far:eek::eek::eek: