Recent content by #25

1. 2

For Sale For Sale: LS Anarchy Easton Demarini Miken Worth 26-30

30oz Juggernaut balanced?
  2. 2

$250 Monsta Torch Tiospaye $150 Monsta Lazer Hype $400 shipped USPS Priority Mail

$250 Monsta Torch Tiospaye $150 Monsta Lazer Hype $400 shipped USPS Priority Mail
  3. 2

LTB Monsta

Check your messages
  4. 2

I have 2 Monsta bats I would sell: 1. 25oz Monsta Torch Tiyospaye and 2. 25oz Monsta Lazer Hype...

I have 2 Monsta bats I would sell: 1. 25oz Monsta Torch Tiyospaye and 2. 25oz Monsta Lazer Hype - Dave Johnson signature bat Send cell phone number for pictures of each Torch has about 500 hits with 52/300 softballs, some field wear from playing a few games this summer. Just starting to clack...
  5. 2

bcholico is definitely GTG. Good communication and very fast shipping.

bcholico is definitely GTG. Good communication and very fast shipping.
  6. 2

For Sale 27oz J3A

How much did you sell your 27oz J3A for? I'm looking for one or a 30oz J3A just trying to see what the going price is nowadays. Loved my 30oz. Oh, and btw what is the 2021 JB? Currently swinging a 28oz 2014 DeMarini Flipper Aftermath that's just getting broke in LOL
  7. 2

LTB 2019 Adidas Aeroburner Hybrid 33/30

LTB 33/30 bat for my son. He just turned 15 and his team is moving up to Jr Legion ball this summer. I'm hoping to find him the 2019 Adidas Aeroburner Hybrid 33/30 but lmk what you got thanks!
  8. 2

For Trade 3 33in 30oz bbcor bats for trade

What year, make, model bats are these?
  9. 2

Triple Action Review - 20Juggy/21Juggy/21Mercy ASA

Any updates on the 2021 Juggy? Thinking of getting a 28oz if theyre balanced
  10. 2

Metal Bats

More info on the DeMarini bats please. Weight, price, close up pictures? lmk and pm sent
  11. 2

LTB Looking to buy a durable 28oz bat for BP.

tonys1 had what I was looking for. Thanks for the help!
  12. 2

LTB 13" RHT softball glove

My son is wanting to get into softball and I'm looking to get a glove for him. Not looking to spend anything over-the-top, just need a good mid-level glove and wanting to stay at or under $100. At 14, he's already 6' and 210 lbs, and wants to play outfield so I'm guessing a 13" would be a good...
  13. 2

LTB Looking to buy a durable 28oz bat for BP.

Nice FDNY icon! I was there to help during 9/11 with our Search & Rescue Team! I'll see if I can find a 28oz og Freak
  14. 2

Demarini The One (MLC)

What weight is your bat? If you come up with a more realistic price for a 2011 bat, and its a 28oz bat, I'd be interested. LMK. I know you just recently joined and probably still figuring out how things work here but you'll get the hang of it. Also you're gonna have to ship first with no history...