Recent content by 2mnybts

1. 2

GTG coach20 is GTG

Shipped to Canada no problem. A little extra paperwork resulted in 1 week delivery and no border fees with $10 postage. You're all good Coach, :D
  2. 2

LTS 5 ASA Sticks: SCN3, SCN5, Incinerator, Enigma, J2

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=732143&highlight=decker http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=731924&highlight=albin Yeah, the Albin was a Utrip but I play NSA and ASA so the Utrip is worth more to me. That's kewl though, I don't mind hanging on to the voltage...
  3. 2

LTS 5 ASA Sticks: SCN3, SCN5, Incinerator, Enigma, J2

I would trade it, but like everyone else, my asking price is waaayyy high. I seen an Incinerator go for $100 yesterday, an Enigma listed for $85, and your J2 seems to be reasonably priced. I'm asking for all 3 and I fully expect you to tell me to go F@#& myself, but I'm throwin' it out there.
  4. 2

8 bats, 3 gloves, and roller bag

*****ty buzz cruiser!! My sister rebuilt hers last year. She came back mid season this year with a brace. We call her Robo-Pop. But she's stronger and more determined than ever @ 40. Hang in there, you ain't done yet!!
  5. 2

slow_cruiser is SuperFreaky GTG.

She got my bat through customs in 2 1/2 hours. :eek: That's smokin'. Bat looks great. Just as described. Would deal with slow_cruiser any day!
  6. 2

theejd25 is off the charts GTG

He and his wife went over the top to ship a Utrip The One to Canada for me. Bat looks goooood. :D Thanks again theejd25.
  7. 2

FS 27oz Super Freak

If you could package that with an OG Freak I've got a 27oz Voltage with under 200 swings on it.
  8. 2

LTS/LTT Freak LE for AV 26/27oz

27oz BA 300 hits no crack or cap issues. USPS please.
  9. 2

LTT/LTS Old School Metal and Freak LE

27oz BA 300 hits no crack or cap issues. USPS please.
  10. 2

trade juggy tonight!

Me, I bought into the hype and stockpiled a few of these. I have yet to become a believer as I haven't logged the hours required to break this bat in. Plus there is an SB73V that just won't give up any plate time to let the catty swing. ...and the 28oz is swinging heavy for me so I'll focus...
  11. 2

LTT 27oz Voltage

You seem to be able to swing heavy. I've got a 30oz CNT+ that's just broken in. This bat is angry. But I swing 27s.
  12. 2

LTT Voltage SB73V

Where was this yesterday when I still had an OG Flex 27 oz. D'Oh!!
  13. 2

NIW 2010 USSSA Triton FS

Pics on that...